dji refresh not being honored
1283 11 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ct1freak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169006 ft

United States

i had purchased a phantom pro  in 2019 got the refresh and swapped it the 2 times no worries. had a notification upon recieving it back the last time saying to purchase the refresh program which i did again because lets be honest it was a good deal.  

this was in may of last year.  fast forward to last month, i wreck the drone and contacted dji to swap it out. I am infomed that you can only get the refresh program 1 time and they are refusing to honor it now.  

I wouldnt have flown the drone without a insurance plan or the refresh program as its much too expensive should it need to be repaired.  Dji is refusing to honor it yet had no problem not only selling me thins but it was recommended in the app on my phone.

this is horrible customer service to say the least. its now been a month and no resolution what so ever. dji thinks i should just deal with it and pay to repai it.  This is COMPLLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

anyone else have a similar story and what was ur resolution in the end if so?
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your Active Repair case and the DJI Care refresh service plan. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum email, please be advised that your concern was forwarded to our higher department for further assistance and our designated team was able to send an email acknowledgment and will contact you within approx 2 business days. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-6
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-6 13:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your Active Repair case and the DJI Care refresh service plan. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum email, please be advised that your concern was forwarded to our higher department for further assistance and our designated team was able to send an email acknowledgment and will contact you within approx 2 business days. Thank you in advance for your patience.

It's been 3 days now and no correspondence
2021-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ct1freak Posted at 4-9 08:04
It's been 3 days now and no correspondence

Hi, there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll seek urgent attention from the team designated to further assist you with your case. In relation to this, kindly check your inbox, please. We have sent you a personal message. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-4-9
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

I will never ever shop with dji again.  Let this be a warning to anyone considering purchasing a drone from them don't.  Basically I'm out 1500 roughly because your garbage company won't honor the service you sold me.  Had no problem prompting me to purchase it and accepting my money but now that it's time to swap it your trying weasel out.

I'll have an attorney in touch soon.  See you in court
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ct1freak Posted at 4-10 10:39
I will never ever shop with dji again.  Let this be a warning to anyone considering purchasing a drone from them don't.  Basically I'm out 1500 roughly because your garbage company won't honor the service you sold me.  Had no problem prompting me to purchase it and accepting my money but now that it's time to swap it your trying weasel out.

I'll have an attorney in touch soon.  See you in court

Sorry for the late response. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up.
2021-4-14
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

You do realize this is totally wrong of dji to do I hope. I like to think someone there isba decent person. My drone is trash because I trust you guys when you solde that service plan. That salesmen knew your policy and it was responsibility to not sell me a plan I wasn't supposed to have. My the end user isn't aware of your polices and relied on you sales person to appropriately handle things and stop a y traction that shouldn't have been sold.  

The end user me, was oblivious and flew that drone under good faith that should it get damaged you dji would repair as per the agreement I bought.

Pretty shady business practices going on with dji apprently.  And honorable company would acknowledge that this not the customers fault and honor the agreement and use this as a learning opportunity to teach future sales people and correct the one that committed the error.  But instead you basically said screw the customer and showed that you do not value Customers
2021-4-14
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

So now here I am almost 2000 out that might as well be thrown away because I refuse to pay more money to have this drone fixed since I should be covered by the plan. I'll damned if your screwing me out of anything else. This is bad business practices and you know it. Shows you do not care about customer rentention or loyalty. I've lost wages from the down time I've experienced due to this horrible run around you've given me. And now I'm going to lose more money by having to figure out another option for a new drone and time it takes for me to research different options. I'll be damned if I'll ever buy another dji product and no one that will listen to me will either. Your drones awesome but what's it matter when the first time anything goes awry you guys back out and refuse to do what was originally agreed upon?
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ct1freak Posted at 4-14 22:25
So now here I am almost 2000 out that might as well be thrown away because I refuse to pay more money to have this drone fixed since I should be covered by the plan. I'll damned if your screwing me out of anything else. This is bad business practices and you know it. Shows you do not care about customer rentention or loyalty. I've lost wages from the down time I've experienced due to this horrible run around you've given me. And now I'm going to lose more money by having to figure out another option for a new drone and time it takes for me to research different options. I'll be damned if I'll ever buy another dji product and no one that will listen to me will either. Your drones awesome but what's it matter when the first time anything goes awry you guys back out and refuse to do what was originally agreed upon?

Hello, we have tried to contact you on the phone and the emails with our solutions. And now the refund is being proceed, if there is any updates on this case, we will contact you at once.

Thanks
2021-4-14
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

Unless I didn't understand. Your email. Which I replied to told me basically tough ....   You'll refund my 159 for the refresh plan and then I'm just out of luck on the drone and will have to pay full repair costs.  

That's not a solution. Thats you not honoring your agreement.
2021-4-15
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-14 23:16
Hello, we have tried to contact you on the phone and the emails with our solutions. And now the refund is being proceed, if there is any updates on this case, we will contact you at once.

Thanks

Refunding the care service price is hardly a good solution for anyone but you.  Is something lost in translation. It doesn't matter that I was sold the wrong thing. What matters is I was lead to believe I was covered by your company's care plan and then when attempting to use that plan I'm told our mistake your not covered and you shouldn't have been sold that so we refuse to honor it.  

That's bad business practices and worse ethics towards. How is it my fault you sold me the wrong plan? It shouldn't have been allowed to process.  Someone should have stopped this before the point of sale. You can't expect customers to know ur policies inside and out. That's why you have sales people to help properly guide customers.  
2021-4-15
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1

United States

So you're telling me my options are pay you even more money even tho I had an agreement you sold me for the service plan. Or basically of well I'm out of luck?

In others words dji doesn't care about it's customers. That's pretty accurate would you agree?
20210311_185223.jpg
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules