Configure Dji Go4 so that the Ipad does not charge in my P4P cont...
2815 4 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

Que tal gente, soy nuevo en el tema de los drones, desearia que alguien me ayudara a como configurar mi Ipad para que no se cargue en el control del Phantom 4 pro, ya que veo que al cargarse consume la bateria del mando. Agradeceria mucho me compartan las soluciones a traves de sus experiencias. Saludos.

*How about people, I am new to the topic of drones, I wish someone would help me how I configure the iPad so that it does not charge in the control of the Phantom 4 pro, since I see that when charging it consumes the battery of the controller. I would be very grateful if you share the solutions with me through your experiences. Greetings.
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. If you are running the DJI Go 4 application on an iOS device you should look for the option labelled "Charging Mode" under the "Remote Controller Settings"for you to be able to enable or disable the said settings. This option is only works for iOS devices. Thank you.

2021-4-7
Use props
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 00:15
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. If you are running the DJI Go 4 application on an iOS device you should look for the option labelled "Charging Mode" under the "Remote Controller Settings"for you to be able to enable or disable the said settings. This option is only works for iOS devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

The configuration shown on your screen is different from mine, charging mode does not appear. In advanced settings only the option to connect to another drone appears. How could you see that option? should i configure the ipad mini? Thank you very much for your time, and I will be grateful that you helped me as much as possible in this matter.
2021-4-7
Use props
Sinse
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-4-7 00:15
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. If you are running the DJI Go 4 application on an iOS device you should look for the option labelled "Charging Mode" under the "Remote Controller Settings"for you to be able to enable or disable the said settings. This option is only works for iOS devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have the same problem with Phantom 4 PRO and ipad mini 4. That option doesn´t exist and my menú is like the Sayco's menu
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sinse Posted at 9-9 13:37
I have the same problem with Phantom 4 PRO and ipad mini 4. That option doesn´t exist and my menú is like the Sayco's menu

Hi, there. Please know that this is only available for the iPhone series and it is currently not supported with iPad. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules