Verify Mavic Air 2 Battery Serial Number
4364 7 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atzaz
lvl.1
Pakistan

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new battery for my Mavic Air 2.
Is there any portal where I can check if it is original or not?

The Serial Number is: 1Z3PH9REA102Z7.
In case there is no such portal, please verify from your database if it is original or not.

Thanks!
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Atzaz, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. I'm sorry, we don't have a portal wherein you can personally check or verify the serial number, however, you may reach out to our support lines to verify if the unit is authentic. By the way, I was able to check the serial number and it's an authentic DJI Mavic Air 2 intelligent flight battery.
2021-4-7
Use props
Atzaz
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 4-7 08:37
Hi Atzaz, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. I'm sorry, we don't have a portal wherein you can personally check or verify the serial number, however, you may reach out to our support lines to verify if the unit is authentic. By the way, I was able to check the serial number and it's an authentic DJI Mavic Air 2 intelligent flight battery.

Hello Diana! Thank you for the quick and helpful response. Got answers to both my queries.
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Atzaz Posted at 4-7 10:40
Hello Diana! Thank you for the quick and helpful response. Got answers to both my queries.

You're most welcome, should there be any concern or inquiries do not hesitate to reach us back, thank you for your support.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_ftdl6JEGeTtY
New

United States

Hellow
I want to check my mini 2 combo batteries sn
3QFPJB3CA608AK

Thanks
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ftdl6JEGeTtY Posted at 2-22 06:44
Hellow
I want to check my mini 2 combo batteries sn
3QFPJB3CA608AK

Hi, there. If you want to check the activation status of the SN provided, please enter the link to get further information: https://service.dji.com/active/search
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_hjfbN1fyQ4YO
New
Flight distance : 264239 ft
Malaysia

Hai where I want know battery original or fake?
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hjfbN1fyQ4YO Posted at 10-11 03:25
Hai where I want know battery original or fake?

Hi, there. You may also check the information of your battery through this link: https://service.dji.com/active/search
If you still can not check the information, please tell us your SN. We will check it for you.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules