Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
please add support 4096x2160 (1.90) format to OP2
645 5 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wneA6r6QNVBo
lvl.3
Israel

Please DJI developers add support for the increasingly popular Full Container movie format (1.90) 4096x2160  I ask you very much, members of the forum support me with your vote, thank you!
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-4-7
Use props
TommyBento
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 19:49
Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Any expectations regarding a firmware update? I understand you don’t know exact dates but the website will not say when until the week of the release. Can we expect one in the third quarter of the this year?
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_wneA6r6QNVBo
lvl.3
Israel

"DJI Stephen"

Thank you for  your understanding and support! <3
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_wneA6r6QNVBo Posted at 4-7 21:15
"DJI Stephen"

Thank you for  your understanding and support!

Hi there. You are very much welcome and it you have any other suggestions, inquiries, and concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2021-4-9
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes that would be nice that format please support it.
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules