Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung S21+ connection issues
623 5 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QMyu8wpGWVo1
New
Flight distance : 71870 ft

United States

Any Spectrum mobile users experience connection issues (phone to controller)?  Samsung S21+.  Everything is fine in airplane mode.  When I switch to cellular or wifi I get disconnected from the controller.  I can go into the USB settings and manually turn on tethering, it connects for about 1 sec and toggles back off automatically.   Samsung blames DJI/Spectrum, DJI blames Samsung/Spectrum, and guess what Spectrum doesn't want to touch it either...blames DJI/Samsung.   I thought maybe Spectrum wasn't allowing tethering over cellular but 1) it works fine to hardwire tether to my computer (internet) and 2) they set my mobile Hotspot limit to 10G just to make sure.  
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_QMyu8wpGWVo1. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the concern you have submitted. If you could kindly, please let us know what specific DJI product you're using with your Samsung S21+ and the current version of the DJI app you're using with it. If you record a video depicting the issue, that would be highly appreciated. Many thanks and keep us updated.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_QMyu8wpGWVo1
New
Flight distance : 71870 ft

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-7 23:41
Hi, djiuser_QMyu8wpGWVo1. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the concern you have submitted. If you could kindly, please let us know what specific DJI product you're using with your Samsung S21+ and the current version of the DJI app you're using with it. If you record a video depicting the issue, that would be highly appreciated. Many thanks and keep us updated.

I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Go 4 ver4.3.37.  I will try a creen grab when able
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QMyu8wpGWVo1 Posted at 4-8 08:13
I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Go 4 ver4.3.37.  I will try a creen grab when able

Thank you and kindly keep us updated.
2021-4-9
Use props
fansa5f1a2d1
lvl.1

Argentina

Is there any news about S21 ? i just bought one and find out this! dont know what to do!
2021-4-15
Use props
f1dg1t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 973192 ft
Sweden

Got problems with my S21+ aswell, annoying that a flagship phone wont work..
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules