967 5 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17234 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I purchase a "second hand" Mavic Air 2 that has the original DJI REFRESH on it with about one month left can I (as the second owner) renew it for the 2nd year ?   If not, can the original owner renew it for me?  

Thanks

2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RetiredInFL. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Yes, it is possible, as long as the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased for your aircraft is still valid and that there is at least 1 replacement left. In addition, please be noted that the DJI Care Refresh + are only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh + and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

For more information, please check the DJI Care Refresh + info site: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus
2021-4-7
Use props
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-7 23:36
Hi, RetiredInFL. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Yes, it is possible, as long as the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased for your aircraft is still valid and that there is at least 1 replacement left. In addition, please be noted that the DJI Care Refresh + are only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh + and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

For more information, please check the DJI Care Refresh + info site: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus

Thank you, but the rest of my question was does the original owner have to purchase the second year of DJI refresh or can I, as the second owner, purchase it?
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RetiredInFL Posted at 4-8 04:43
Thank you, but the rest of my question was does the original owner have to purchase the second year of DJI refresh or can I, as the second owner, purchase it?

Could you PM me the serial number of the drone? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-4-8
Use props
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-8 19:06
Could you PM me the serial number of the drone? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Thanks.  Haven’t actually made the purchase yet.  .  As soon as I find out I will contact you.  
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RetiredInFL Posted at 4-8 19:11
Thanks.  Haven’t actually made the purchase yet.  .  As soon as I find out I will contact you.

Okay, no problem.
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules