Connect a remote shutter release bluetooth
798 2 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maverick Mak
New

United States

I have this little bluetooth shutter remote I use with the standard camera application.  
In the DJI Mimo Ap, it only increases the volume.  This tells me it recognizes it, but for the wrong purpose.

Is there a way to change the setting so I can use the little remove (pictured).

The Little BT Remote

The Little BT Remote
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maverick Mak. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI Mimo application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who uses the said remote controller and share there experiences using it as well. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Gimbal. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. Thank you.
2021-4-7
Use props
Maverick Mak
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 20:28
Hello there Maverick Mak. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI Mimo application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who uses the said remote controller and share there experiences using it as well. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Gimbal. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. Thank you.

Do you guys make a remote for your product/ap?
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules