1082 2 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladidj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Hello.
Can you please tell me why the stutter is happening. Is it a faulty unit?
I've tried different Android phones including Galaxy Note 10 so it can't be the processing power of the phone. Bluetooth is disabled.
Thank you!

2021-4-7
Use props
vladidj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

I guess I'll reply to myself after visiting DJI Service Center. Raven Eye DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID PHONES! We have tested 5 different Android phones and they all stutter as in the video above while on iPhone everything works fine. Returning it.
2021-4-9
Use props
djiuser_Mex6vNYvd8OV
New

United States

vladidj Posted at 2021-4-9 01:56
I guess I'll reply to myself after visiting DJI Service Center. Raven Eye DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID PHONES! We have tested 5 different Android phones and they all stutter as in the video above while on iPhone everything works fine. Returning it.

Interesting post from a year ago.  I am experiencing lag in my actual recorded footage while using Raven Eye with android phone (Galaxy S21 Ultra).  Looks like a slightly less severe version of the lag stutter in your phone in your video, but it is severe enough to make recorded footage useless at any frame rate or shutter speed.  It severely impacted a professional shoot I just did and my client is angry because all the exterior shots I did with Ronin and Raveneye stutter and are useless.  The camera preview on my phone, however, does not stutter.  Looks like DJI managed to make the problem worse in a year, because I just updated the firmware right before the shoot and it stuttered my footage and screwed up a professional job.
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules