15816 22 2021-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
netphase
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Hi !

I have an rsc 2 and I don't know if there is a problem ... is there a charge indicator?

Should I charge the gimbal off or turn it on?

when I turn it on and plug it into my electrical outlet, it shows me 96% charge but no more.

on connection it very quickly displays a small flash next to the percentage of charge which disappears in 1 second.

i have tried several usb-c cables and several usb adapters but the same ... is my Ronin SC2 charging or is there a problem?

Thanks for your help.
Netphase

2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_YTCNxKRi2VXY
New

United States

I have the same problem too.
2021-5-20
Use props
LukeTheSnook
lvl.2
United States

Did either of you resolve this? All of a sudden my RSC 2 is doing this.... I can’t tell if it’s actually charging...
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_5QlhWwmMfq8z
New

Puerto Rico

I have the same problem. My rsc2 say battery depleted.
2021-6-11
Use props
LEV 10 LEVIOS
lvl.1
Malaysia

at least you've got 96 percent mine's stuck at 86 for some reason
2021-8-5
Use props
max2049
lvl.1
South Korea

This is my personal opinion.

rsc2 cannot charge and control at the same time. For charging, it must be input into the central usb-c port.

rs2 supports charging and control at the same time.

This is a basic function. dji must be updated. It's sad.
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_7YHk0HQhmQ5r
New

India

I have also the same problem.

When I charging gimbal it showing only up to 96%.
I just brought the gimbal in August 19 2021

Dji , pls help me
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_7YHk0HQhmQ5r
New

India

If somebody know about the problem let me inform

Pls help me
2021-8-22
Use props
fans7bee1817
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have same problem too. Any solutions?
2021-9-27
Use props
fans7bee1817
lvl.1
United Kingdom

did you get this solved?
2021-9-27
Use props
fans7bee1817
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, Did you get this fixed?
2021-9-27
Use props
seab92
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey, Has anybody found a solution to this problem as my RSC2 has suddenly started doing the same?
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, all. Sorry for any inconvenience. In order to ensure a longer storage time, the grip batteries are set to Sleep mode before we ship them out.
Therefore, users must activate their grip battery before using the machine. Moreover,  please discharge the DJI RSC2 below 95% and then charge the machine again.
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_wh3xth1lflim
New
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-11 01:30
Hi, all. Sorry for any inconvenience. In order to ensure a longer storage time, the grip batteries are set to Sleep mode before we ship them out.
Therefore, users must activate their grip battery before using the machine. Moreover,  please discharge the DJI RSC2 below 95% and then charge the machine again.

Hi. But I have been using my gimbal for more than 2 months, but only faced this problem today, before that charging worked without problems.
2021-11-10
Use props
Joppe Verbruggen
lvl.1
Belgium

max2049 Posted at 8-11 17:53
This is my personal opinion.

rsc2 cannot charge and control at the same time. For charging, it must be input into the central usb-c port.

The RSC2 can be charged while using it, I have done this with a powerbank and it worked just fine
2021-11-11
Use props
Joppe Verbruggen
lvl.1
Belgium

djiuser_wh3xth1lflim Posted at 11-10 11:37
Hi. But I have been using my gimbal for more than 2 months, but only faced this problem today, before that charging worked without problems.

Have you been charging it daily, maybe the battery is overused then? I have had mine for half a year and never had this problem.
Maybe you could try a factory reset?
I really hope you find a solution.
2021-11-11
Use props
Paula Costa
New

Portugal

djiuser_5QlhWwmMfq8z Posted at 6-11 02:08
I have the same problem. My rsc2 say battery depleted.

Mine says the same thing! doesn't eaven turn on, just shuts down
2021-12-5
Use props
djiuser_csMcn89Ytoie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32041 ft
United States

I notice on mine it will not charge unless it’s under 95% and turned off, then it’s fine, if I charge it at 96 or above, it won’t do anything at all
image.jpg
2021-12-5
Use props
Ronin0211
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-11 01:30

if it shows battery depleted so what can I do to turn it on and charge my gimbal
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_wh3xth1lflim Posted at 11-10 11:37
Hi. But I have been using my gimbal for more than 2 months, but only faced this problem today, before that charging worked without problems.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try to run the battery under 95% and then charge it again to see whether it works?
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ronin0211 Posted at 12-29 22:03
if it shows battery depleted so what can I do to turn it on and charge my gimbal

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact our support through email? Please attach a video to the email for them.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2021-12-30
Use props
ARTONVIDEO
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-12-30 04:08
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try to run the battery under 95% and then charge it again to see whether it works?

Hi, had same issue.  The "decharge to under 95% and recharge" seemed to do it.  Run unit to less than 95%.  Once at 94% (I would not wait until it is dead based on past posts), plug in charging cable (it will not indicate "charging"), and power off.  Unplug charger and replug (not sure if necessary but worked for me).  It now shows the indicater at 94% and charging.

Problem solved!
2022-1-11
Use props
Flurian
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,
I got a new RSC2 and could charge it without problems. I used it for a few hours and then in the app I got notified that I can install new firmware (01.04.00.20) which I did.
The gimbal was fully charged and I used it for 2 hours, battery was drained to 72%, but when I came back nothing happens when I plugin the USB-C charger cable.

The charger and cable still work fine with other devices. And I have tried another charger and another USB-C cable without success.
When I plug in the cable, and the gimbal is turned off, I do not even get the battery charge indication on the display anymore.

Please assist, thank you
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules