M6000 Takeoff Fail
315 0 2021-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3D9Gai5tBTvR
lvl.1

Turkey

[font=arial][size=12px]I develop an application to control M600 over an 3rd party Onboard Compter which is IMX6UL. For develoment and testing I try my conde with DJI Assistant2 Simulator. My App ID and Key ID for OSDK activation is correct since I run sample codes and saw 'Activation Succesful'. I am able to reveive data from Sİmulator to onboard computer however I am unable to give and perform Takeoff Command to my drone. When I give Takeoff command propellers move for 0.2 second then immediaely stops and do not perfom take off. Example case video will be in link below. All three checkboxes are checked in SKD tab of DJI Assistant2 including Enable API Control.I also try this scenario with removing Inner IMU, PMU and LED Connection on table and on drone with supplying them with grid electricity. I was able to fly S1000 drone with same steps and code with ofcourse different activation ID ank Key however can't achieve for M600. I also checked for BAUD Rate and other options for connection and they all seem fine.
Example Case Video with takeoff command:https://youtu.be/jvFvjCNwtVw

Thank you in advance.
Alp Ertürk
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules