my drone continues to steer left by itself
471 4 2021-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_80SZvwlErLwy
lvl.1

Italy

Hi,

When I try to fly straight it often happens that the drone steers to the left, sometimes a lot, sometimes just slightly. I have already changed props, done a factory reset, tried different firmware, the problem remains. Sometimes absurdly it flies perfectly without problems. I have tried resetting the compass and the IMU several times. Has anyone had a similar problem?
Otherwise the drone works perfectly.

Thank you.

Pierfrancesco
2021-4-8
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Calibrate control sticks.
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_80SZvwlErLwy
lvl.1

Italy

Marty Markoe Posted at 4-8 05:00
Calibrate control sticks.

already done 6 times
2021-4-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Without taking of try to check menu where sticks calibration is done are there percentage of sticks changing itself in any direction without touching sticks? If after calibration of sticks there are no unintentional move of sticks shown without touching them I would also try to do complete Vision system calibration via DJI Assistant 2 as drone is using also vision to hold in place.
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pierfrancesco. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Since you have calibrated the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and still the issue persist. persists. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then a corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules