Mavic Air 2 Feature Request: Advanced Gimbal Settings
1488 1 2021-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bhagmeister
lvl.1
United States

Brand new to drones and DJI. oO far, so good (thanks).

From a usability perspective, I recommend the following UI change to the DJI Fly app Advanced Gimbal control settings: remove the ability to change a setting upon a tap or press. Allow only a dragging of position dot along the setting line. I find it far too easy to inadvertently change the setting by attempting to navigate the screen on my DJI Smart Controller. Yes, I have learned to scroll on left hand side of screen but I think you might want to consider this UI change. Might be good to have an 'undo change' button as well. Also, the order and naming of the modes listed in this configuration screen differ from the hardware control button (T, P, S). Moreover, other settings are related to the physical setting of this controller switch. Advanced Gimbal settings are not. Better to make all such settings consistent across the app.

thanks
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bhagmeister. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter.  I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules