Need to make the DJI FPV drone big enough to fly inside.
780 8 2021-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Need to make the DJI FPV drone big enough to fly inside such as human wise.  Sports mode is so perfect.  I don't think anyone can compare if the DJI FPV was scaled up to hold people and cargo.
2021-4-9
Use props
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

wait....what
2021-4-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lol,   I think id get sick from the banking.
2021-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If that was possible you could get a very exhilarating ride.  Might need to take along some motion sickness bags.  LOL.
2021-4-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I do so.
Every day....      
2021-4-10
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-10 00:02
lol,   I think id get sick from the banking.

It wouldn't be hard for the flight controller to insure you'd always have coordinated turns. With a coordinated turn, there's no side to side force on your body, all acceleration is directed back into your seat.

It really needs to be a two seater. While it would be fun to fly solo, it would be so much better with one's significant other along for the ride.
2021-4-10
Use props
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Like this?

2021-4-11
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ehang seems to be the leader in the full-scale passenger-carrying drone race right now. There are a couple others, but I think Ehang will be the first to market with an actual practical full-size drone:

2021-4-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do know the other manned drones exist but DJI FPV Sports mode is like no other.  DJI has to implement their system into human drones so things are done right.  Some people might die trying to manually fly but no doubt atti would not be able to be removed.  Sport mode is like Atti but far far better.  It's better than anything I've used in the air.  It's the most genius and well-refined system for FPV drone flight control imo.  I go fast as f* w/o issue very near the ground w/ incredible control at high-speed.  Things I could never really do w/ anything else.  The Coordinated S-turn programming is spot on perfect or very very close to it.

DJI Should work w/ the Chinese government to start making big drones eventually capable of holding humans and goods.  Leaving it to other companies w/ all the research and findings down from all the DJI telemetries around the world, I don't think anyone can compare to DJI drone flight performance and reliability.

People should look at the way the DJI FPV drone is designed.  It's arms are angled in such a way that makes it ideal to fly in Sports mode or at least from what I've felt.  The other manufacturers build it to be symmetrical with some angle but DJI went super crazy with the DJI FPV.  If humans are going to be in the drone, it has to be done right otherwise things will go wrong or wouldn't be as optimal.  If other companies get the contract and don't have the best drone design in the world for it, we could be stuck like that forever.  From all that I've experienced w/ DJI commercially and privately, at least w/ their latest drones, they work All the time.

DJI FPV is like using a race car in 3D space w/ the control feel in Sport mode.  This is the future if we all last long enough and DJI scales up their FPV drone.  With enough safety features, robustness, proven robustness, perhaps in short journeys we would be traveling in DJI drones for mass transit.  The DJI FPV platform is incredibly underrated.  Sports mode is super reliable as I find myself in somewhat dangerous and extremely costly situations with it passing w/ ease and driving my confidence up every flight.  I could never ever trust a DIY quad to do things that I do w/ the DJI FPV like there is No issue.
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules