1021 15 2021-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Florian2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38225 ft
Austria

Hi,

I bought the Osmo Action for Livestreaming.
I tried Livestreaming via youtube and rtmp...both options are not working.
My phone is a oneplus 8 pro with Android 11 modell IN2023.

I always get the error:
'Livestream-Settings not saved.

Livestream-Settings not saved. Check and try again.'

What is wrong? Didn't thought that it is that hard to get this stuff up and running!

Any advice?

Thx!

Br, Florian

2021-4-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D696%26typeid%3D696

DJI has alist of phones that work righ here
2021-4-9
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

well, thanks for the info.
but to be honest...if only specific phones are supported and the one plus 8 pro doesn't work because of that....well, than DJI does a super bad job on the software....
meaning: one plus 8 pro is already almost a year on the market... so enough time to do something about it.

right now I'm totally disappointed because the kind of webcam feature (livestreaming) was my main interest in buying this action camera. Now I realize this feature doesn't work properly (well in my case not at all) and the solution I get is buy one of the supported phones (maybe then it might work...) <-- I hope you get it how ridiculous this answer is as offering for a solution.

Of course you may also answer: buy a go pro there this feature might work with your phone out of the box...it's kind of the same level. Does this help? No, not at all.

Sorry, for complaining but at the moment this is really frustrating.

and now I realize...One Plus 8 is supported....so come on it must work somehow also on the One Plus 8 Pro. I bet it is another reason why it's not working.

2021-4-10
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

Florian2000 Posted at 4-10 00:58
but to be honest...if only specific phones are supported and the one plus 8 pro doesn't work because of that....well, than DJI does a super bad job on the software....
meaning: one plus 8 pro is already almost a year on the market... so enough time to do something about it.

so Facebook I was able to do Livestreaming...
YouTube still failes...but my YouTube Account is already prepared for Livestreaming...

Is there a Dummy guide for setting up Livestreaming for YouTube or is it basically a problem with the Firmware?
Btw: why is streaming limited to 720p?
2021-4-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Florian2000 Posted at 4-10 00:58
but to be honest...if only specific phones are supported and the one plus 8 pro doesn't work because of that....well, than DJI does a super bad job on the software....
meaning: one plus 8 pro is already almost a year on the market... so enough time to do something about it.

Oneplus.com and App is hte DJI mimo on there for you, if so, then maybe it can work, you said you just did facebook?  so its working for Livestreaming. to do youtube, its a lot harder but once you learn it it will work.

exactly where are you  stuck at at exactly what step.
2021-4-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211483

follow the picture exactly where
2021-4-10
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

I always end up with this screen when I try YouTube. Facebook does work. So my assumption is that no WLAN issue is present.
Could it be that this feature only works when I have 1.000 Subscribers on my YouTube channel?!?

2021-4-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Florian2000 Posted at 4-10 05:24
I always end up with this screen when I try YouTube. Facebook does work. So my assumption is that no WLAN issue is present.
Could it be that this feature only works when I have 1.000 Subscribers on my YouTube channel?!?

As I am able to  follow my notes  pic-4-pic that got me on youtube , too many steps to stream if asked. 1k is required. on a home router I think I  can gett o work
2021-4-10
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

Fishycomics Posted at 4-10 08:26
As I am able to  follow my notes  pic-4-pic that got me on youtube , too many steps to stream if asked. 1k is required. on a home router I think I  can gett o work

so 1000 subscribers are a prerequisite to use the YouTube livestreaming offered by DJI....would life make a lot easier if this would be returned as an error message...otherwise you are in the dark.
2021-4-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

1 subscriber I can stream,  just not   on hotspot
2021-4-10
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

Fishycomics Posted at 4-10 10:45
1 subscriber I can stream,  just not   on hotspot

well, if 1000 subscribers are not needed. then I have no clue why it's not working for me.
2021-4-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I can do another HowTo.  
2021-4-11
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

Fishycomics Posted at 4-11 02:54
I can do another HowTo.

I'm not sure if there is the need for another HowTo....I just want to understand if there is anything I do wrong? Right now I don't know if there is anything I miss?
2021-4-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

it took me a few minutes to work my issue out. but reading DJI's tutorial it fails to work for all, they d not finish  the actual

maybe  demonstrate your issue.
2021-4-12
Use props
Florian2000
lvl.1
Austria

Fishycomics Posted at 4-12 02:50
it took me a few minutes to work my issue out. but reading DJI's tutorial it fails to work for all, they d not finish  the actual

maybe  demonstrate your issue.

I'm sorry, I'm not 100% sure what do you mean?
2021-4-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you did not work your issues out.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules