Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can this serial number please be checked? (In case of fake product)
5949 23 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GawainNg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I could I please have this serial number checked to make sure I've  received a legitimate DJI product?
I've just received a DJI Pocket 2  that I bought on eBay for a rather low price. However, it appears to be brand new, complete  with all the plastic that you need to peel off the screen and  accessories all sealed in the small plastic bags. When I connected it to  my phone it registered successfully and firmware updated all okay, so  everything seems fine, but the fact that that I bought it on eBay for cheap and  for it to then arrive seeming brand new still makes me suspicious.

Serial number: 3PYCHCK00A2080

(The serial number in the settings matches the QR code on the bottom of the camera, if that helps)

Many thanks!

2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, GawainNg. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. We have checked the Serial Number you have provided and can confirm that this is indeed a genuine DJI Pocket 2 based on our system.
2021-4-10
Use props
GawainNg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

That's great, thank you so much!
2021-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GawainNg Posted at 4-10 03:55
That's great, thank you so much!

Appears you got a really good deal then.  
2021-4-10
Use props
Andy Smith
New

United Kingdom

I to just bought new one off ebay, buy mine has many many issues,  I be suprised if its genuine , it overheats, worsemt selfies and photos seen since 90s, all soft and out of focus, with no detail in 16meg or 64meg  my serial number is 3PYCHBF00A11804.
Can you please check if its a copy.
Thanks
Andy
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_BwwMulFaeanR
lvl.1
India

DJI mini2 so cheap think it's fake
Serial number 3Q4CJ973A381QY
Mini 2
It's showing September 2021 manufacturing
2022-2-6
Use props
ivansametsdrums
New

Ukraine

Hi. Can you check this serial number? 0W7DG5X0125870
2022-6-20
Use props
Bellllitta
New

Norway

S/N OAXDE27OB30762

Can u tell me whether this is a genuing product or if i have bought a fake one ? Thanks
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_iKzzNLyZGrWs
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
I wanted to check if my dji osmo mobile 6 is not a dupe.

Serial number is 5W3VM23127E05G2A

Can you please confirm?
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_iKzzNLyZGrWs Posted at 5-13 07:52
Hi,
I wanted to check if my dji osmo mobile 6 is not a dupe.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Checking the Serial Number of your Osmo Mobile 6, it appears to be a genuine DJI device. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-5-13
Use props
Deemantha Umesh
New

South Korea

Can you check this serial number
S/N 5W3VM2330120DENV
2023-8-23
Use props
Nec Oymoy
New

Bangladesh

DJI osmo mobile 6
Can anyone check the serial number is it original one or fake copy?
Serial number: 5W3VM22B05206TSF
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nec Oymoy Posted at 8-23 22:05
DJI osmo mobile 6
Can anyone check the serial number is it original one or fake copy?
Serial number: 5W3VM22B05206TSF

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The serial number is on our records so we can say it is genuine or original. You can also check it using the following link: https://service.dji.com/active/info
Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Deemantha Umesh Posted at 8-23 04:39
Can you check this serial number
S/N 5W3VM2330120DENV

Hello there. I can confirm that the serial number you have provided is valid and is on our records. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-24
Use props
fans56214488
New
Singapore

Hello There,

Can anyone help me to check this serial # for DJI cosmo pocket 3 creator combo SWTZLCR0025H38 if this is authentic?

I purchased it from someone because its out of stock
Thanks

Cathy
1-13 23:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans56214488 Posted at 1-13 23:05
Hello There,

Can anyone help me to check this serial # for DJI cosmo pocket 3 creator combo SWTZLCR0025H38 if this is authentic?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out! It seems that the serial number provided here is not correct, you may check the serial of the product via this link. Furthermore, the serial number of the product can also be checked on your end by simply clicking this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-14 00:53
Use props
fans56214488
New
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 00:53
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out! It seems that the serial number provided here is not correct, you may check the serial of the product via this link. Furthermore, the serial number of the product can also be checked on your end by simply clicking this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
the S/N i provided is the one at the bottom of the box.
i want to verify first before opening, thats why i cannot do the one in the link. anyway i think i give the wrong SN: it should be 5WTZLCR0025H38

Can you check again please  thank you

1-14 06:46
Use props
JsonFpv
New

Romania

Hello,

I see that the link ( service.dji.com/device/detail ) was menitioned before by DJI admins can be used to check whether a SN is valid or not. Is this link also reporting if the product is involved in a fraud/theft? I'm asking because I want to buy a sealed product from someone and I don't want to buy something that was stolen. Thank you.
1-14 07:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JsonFpv Posted at 1-14 07:21
Hello,

I see that the link ( service.dji.com/device/detail ) was menitioned before by DJI admins can be used to check whether a SN is valid or not. Is this link also reporting if the product is involved in a fraud/theft? I'm asking because I want to buy a sealed product from someone and I don't want to buy something that was stolen. Thank you.

Hello there. If you input a serial number in the  Device Info Inquiry, a warning will pop up telling you the device is currently experiencing an abnormal state and may not be activated or used properly ( if listed as involved in fraud, theft,  or others). Have a nice day.
1-14 22:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans56214488 Posted at 1-14 06:46
the S/N i provided is the one at the bottom of the box.
i want to verify first before opening, thats why i cannot do the one in the link. anyway i think i give the wrong SN: it should be 5WTZLCR0025H38

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. Upon checking the serial number, this is for the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and it's currently unactivated. For your reference, you may see the image below. I hope this information helps. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

1-15 02:24
Use props
fans56214488
New
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 02:24
Hello, there. Thank you for responding. Upon checking the serial number, this is for the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and it's currently unactivated. For your reference, you may see the image below. I hope this information helps. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

[view_image]

Thank you, mai i know how to register the warranty of my dji osmo pocket 3

thank you

Cathy
1-16 04:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans56214488 Posted at 1-16 04:02
Thank you, mai i know how to register the warranty of my dji osmo pocket 3

thank you

Hi, there. Thank you for your additional query. The warranty of the product can be enjoyed within the same region/country where it is purchased from. After-sales service will be based on the activation date and proof of purchase of your product. To learn more, you may visit this link. I hope this answers your query.
1-17 03:45
Use props
djiuser_LzrmQA7jsRPO
New

Philippines

Hello, I am buying a Osmo Pocket 3 I want to make sure its Genuine, can you please check the Serial Number of this Osmo Pocket 3. Need your feedback. Thanks.
2-18 07:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LzrmQA7jsRPO Posted at 2-18 07:16
Hello, I am buying a Osmo Pocket 3 I want to make sure its Genuine, can you please check the Serial Number of this Osmo Pocket 3. Need your feedback. Thanks.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that I've sent you a direct message regarding your query. Kindly feel free to reach us anytime.
2-21 03:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules