Best tablet
1063 5 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75781ba5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,
I’m looking for some help, I’m wondering if the Samsung A7 or Lenovo M10 can be used with the Phantom 3 4k?
If not which would be best to go for without breaking the bank.
Cheers
Jeff
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeff. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking these mobile devices ( Samsung A7 or Lenovo M10 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 3 4k and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Samsung A7 or Lenovo M10 will be able to work on the DJI Go application and with the DJI Phantom 3 4k. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and with the said DJI drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 4k. Thank you.

2021-4-14
Use props
fansd39513eb
New
Flight distance : 1320686 ft
Poland

Hello, I own a mavic air 2 and a HUAWEI media pad T3 and it is possible to use, but not to comfortable. App sometimes get freezes. And you need to download it from internet - there no way that you can download in from google play store. The M10 is more powerful than T3 so I’m thinking that would work better.
2021-4-15
Use props
fans75781ba5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-14 23:40
Hello there Jeff. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking these mobile devices ( Samsung A7 or Lenovo M10 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 3 4k and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Samsung A7 or Lenovo M10 will be able to work on the DJI Go application and with the DJI Phantom 3 4k. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and with the said DJI drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 4k. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for that it is very helpful
2021-4-15
Use props
fans75781ba5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansd39513eb Posted at 4-15 14:14
Hello, I own a mavic air 2 and a HUAWEI media pad T3 and it is possible to use, but not to comfortable. App sometimes get freezes. And you need to download it from internet - there no way that you can download in from google play store. The M10 is more powerful than T3 so I’m thinking that would work better.

Hi,
The M10 may be an option then, thanks for that
2021-4-15
Use props
fans75781ba5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansd39513eb Posted at 4-15 14:14

Hi,
The M10 may be an option then, thanks for that
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules