Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP!
787 3 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeyFly
New

United States

I'm sure it's me because there are so many of you having no problem.   However, my DJI drone has been one of the most frustrating experiences with surprising successes that leave me wondering, what happened?      So, I've flown it a few times in the 3 or 4 years i've owned it.    Let me skip the long story by getting to the problem I'm having right now.  

I dug it out of the cellar and trying to get it going.  I updated the latest version of my djigo app.    I got batteries charged, started it up, then hit the take off command on my iphone djigo app and it says Command time out.   

at the top left my screen says not connected.    I cannot figure out how to get it connected.  I look up tutorials that say plug your drone in to the phone with a usb device.   Only problem is, my drone takes one end of a usb and my iphone would take a lightning bolt, yet neither of those have anything compatible on the other end.    I've been told by one forum to delete the djigo app and then reload.   I touch and hold my app on my iphone and it shakes but then nothing.  It either shakes without the ability to tap on it again, or I touch the home button and make all the apps stop shaking.      Ugggh!    Just fly drone!     

Is there anyone in the DJI company who can be reached for help?    I don't want to give up and I don't want to buy a more expensive drone until I see that this one does what it's supposed to do.    help!  please.
2021-4-10
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Go to your wifi settings, be sure to select Phantomxxx as the wifi, with the default password 12341234.  It will say no internet connection, that's normal.Then open DjiGo, select your drone from the drop down menu.  

2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JoeyFly. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. The remote and your phone can be connected via Wi-Fi. If you have forgotten the Wi-Fi Video Downlink, please reset it following the commands below and reconnect using the default Wi-Fi password 12341234.
2021-4-11
Use props
JoeyFly
New

United States

Thank you both very much.  So, I was able to fly yesterday in beginner mode only.   Not sure why.  Going back out today to try some things and I will give feedback.    I tried the cycling of the Switch S2 and the remote beeped continuous short beeps.   Not sure if that is good or bad.   I'll follow up after flight today.   

Oddly enough, what shut me down yesterday from flying was my iphone didn't last very long.    Once I was up, I got maybe 15 minutes of flying and the phone went dead.   

2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules