Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi
Is there something I can do to speed up the response from the forum, I find that compared to other web pages the respone lag is sometimes very long.
Another thing, While, after every flight I sync my flights with fly, the distance figute on my avatar does not reflect.
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the experience. Make sure to have a decent internet connection when browsing. I tried to replicate browsing and it works fine on my end. The flight distance on your avatar reflects on your profile. Do you mean it's not changing upon syncing your flights or not reflecting? Thank you.
2021-4-10
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 4-10 13:23
Hi there. We do apologize for the experience. Make sure to have a decent internet connection when browsing. I tried to replicate browsing and it works fine on my end. The flight distance on your avatar reflects on your profile. Do you mean it's not changing upon syncing your flights or not reflecting? Thank you.

Hi
Not changing on syncing. It takes a long time.
After a flight it takes awhile on fly also. I must select a few items to get fly to show previous flights and more than once to get the sync message.

I use a wifi connection for all connects.
Not serious - just curious
2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Droffarc Posted at 4-11 01:29
Hi
Not changing on syncing. It takes a long time.
After a flight it takes awhile on fly also. I must select a few items to get fly to show previous flights and more than once to get the sync message.

Hi, can you give us how long does it take? Does this happen all the time? Please make sure to run your app at its latest version. Thank you.
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules