DJI FPV Hand Controller - Can't Select M Mode
5070 7 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WinstonSmith
lvl.1
United States

I have started using the DJI FPV hand controller, love it, but I can't select M mode, only N & S. Anyone got any idea why?
2021-4-10
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Pretty sure the Motion Controller doesn’t do M mode. Page 10 of your manual.
2021-4-10
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Scroll through the various settings menus to find how to turn manual mode on. Or you could read the instructions.
Manual mode has some hazards which DJI doesn't want accidentally turned on. There are several stories in the forum of people turning their motors off in while in manual. Make sure you know what you're doing before you enable it from the menu.
2021-4-10
Use props
Outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

Duane Degn Posted at 4-10 21:03
Scroll through the various settings menus to find how to turn manual mode on. Or you could read the instructions.
Manual mode has some hazards which DJI doesn't want accidentally turned on. There are several stories in the forum of people turning their motors off in while in manual. Make sure you know what you're doing before you enable it from the menu.

There’s no manual mode for the Motion Controller. Only Normal and Sport.
2021-4-10
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

"There’s no manual mode for the Motion Controller."
The Motion Controller wasn't mentioned.
After rereading the original post, I think you're correct in your assumption.
To me, it wouldn't make much sense on having a manual mode with the Motion Controller since you don't have the same level of control as with the normal controller. At least I assume you don't have as much control. I haven't used the Motion Controller.
2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, WinstonSmith. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, the DJI Motion Controller does not support Manual Mode.
2021-4-11
Use props
djiuser_CkiwspFgLgk9
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-11 23:04
Hi, WinstonSmith. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, the DJI Motion Controller does not support Manual Mode.

Would DJI allow an update that permits full flight speed for the motion controller? I understand the maneuverability limitations with the motion controller but I’d love to use it to fly 80+ mph.
2021-7-11
Use props
Yum
lvl.1

Australia

If you wanted to flip, you'd have to do a cartwheel while holding the controller.
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules