Sony Alpha 1 - Any hacks to get RS2 Raveneye working with it?
3463 7 2021-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westcoastsurf
New

United States

Any Alpha 1 users get Raveneye working? I know it is not yet on the compatibility list, I have tried other youtube hack options like the a7c etc. Unsuccessful.  Using android.

Also, a request to add the Sony Alpha 1 to a firmware update please.

Thanks.

2021-4-10
Use props
oberschneider.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Did you set the HDMI Output Resolution to 1080p? Works like a charm with my Alpha 1, though I'm using it with an iPhone 12.
Edit: I'm using the RSC2, didn't realize this is the RS2 subforum...
2021-4-14
Use props
marchonore65
New

Denmark

I am having problems too. It connects and I can control the gimbal, but there is no feed and it says “Check connected device”. I think it is a message from the camera, not the raveneye.i set the HDMI output to 1080p. i am using an iPhone 12 pro plus.
2021-5-20
Use props
damienmc3
lvl.2

Germany

I would also be happy about a FW update to support the Sony Alpha A1 with RS2 and Raven Eye.
2021-6-3
Use props
ImproveWithJoe
lvl.2
United States

damienmc3 Posted at 6-3 11:08
I would also be happy about a FW update to support the Sony Alpha A1 with RS2 and Raven Eye.

I'd be happy if they provided an update or any support in regard to the A7S III as well...lol but dont hold your breath for DJI to actually reply.
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_r4pmByqscbuo
lvl.1

Australia

It taking me forever as well,canera setting,swapping cables n ports....it seem,raveneye can't connect with sony a1..it works when I changed the iso ,shutter speed,aperture from my camera to smartphone..the numbers sync but no feed of the image from my canera to the phone.
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_r4pmByqscbuo
lvl.1

Australia

Mine working perfectly now.....solution was to low down the hdmi output setting camera into 1080p....active track,recording image feed working perfect
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_r4pmByqscbuo
lvl.1

Australia

damienmc3 Posted at 2021-6-3 11:08

Mine working perfectly with sony A1 now
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules