o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BWJ Posted at 7-22 11:21
Too easy solution

Its also no longer needed, as long as each battery has been updated, easy to check, with 1 battery in, turn it all on and click update aircraft firmware, if nothing happens, then the drone and battery are up to date, repeat for each battery.
2022-7-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always remember there are sometimes very good reasons not to update
2022-7-22
Use props
apb7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1267579 ft
Germany

I think there is no reason to use 3D-printed things to prevent connection to hub pins. After the update issue has been fixed. I have tested it about 10 times at least.
So don't worry and keep your batteries in the hub.
And thank you @Bigplumbs for your report that may be caused fixing the problem.
2022-7-22
Use props
fansfddb591d
lvl.1
Croatia

apb7 Posted at 7-22 21:08
I think there is no reason to use 3D-printed things to prevent connection to hub pins. After the update issue has been fixed. I have tested it about 10 times at least.
So don't worry and keep your batteries in the hub.
And thank you @Bigplumbs for your report that may be caused fixing the problem.

Brilliant, sir!

- Thank you for your time and focus on for the test and letting us know how it went!

Now I'm able to sleep calmly again
2022-7-23
Use props
Ash_Melbourne
New

Australia

moniek1996 Posted at 2021-4-12 05:53
I had a different experience. I left my fully charged batteries in a charging hub for over a month (didn't know better) and I decided to fly my drone on Easter day. To my surprise all of the batteries were pretty much dead (maybe 30% left)
So I think if you leave batteries in the charging hub for some time the battery level goes down.
Don't know if anyone else experienced this

I had the same experience. I bought mine in 27/05/2022. I only had a 3-minutes test (to see if it works properly or not; without flying high). I then charged all the three batteries to the end and stored them in the charging hub. The weather in Melbourne has been very rainy and I also did not have a chance to fly until 27/08/2022 (three months).

It was an important day for me so when I used the in-drone battery (which was fully charged from the last night) and used the in-hub-restored batteries, I realized both of them has less than 50% charge.

I learnt my lesson; many thanks to this video, from this moment I will keep my batteries out of the hub or find something to add in between the battery and the charger so I can still keep them in the hub.
Last thing! I had updated firmware before I've tested my drone; so obviously, it did not work for me and the batteries still discharged.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166831 ft
United States

So you sign up for the DJI Care Warranty And when you’re on the page to sign up on the DJI WEBSITE it says, Reward for safe use
DJI will provide you with a one year warranty extension as a reward! DJI did not honor their warranty extension! Making several different excuses from several different agents. I feel like to stolen from disappointing! Specially, coming straight from the DJI website and speaking with several agents that did not help in anyway And only tried to deter me from getting the problem solved! Check out the pictures below straight from the website don’t fall for the same thing!
IMG_7470.png
IMG_7468.png
IMG_7470.jpeg
2023-12-12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0 Posted at 12-12 13:30
So you sign up for the DJI Care Warranty And when you’re on the page to sign up on the DJI WEBSITE it says, Reward for safe use
DJI will provide you with a one year warranty extension as a reward! DJI did not honor their warranty extension! Making several different excuses from several different agents. I feel like to stolen from disappointing! Specially, coming straight from the DJI website and speaking with several agents that did not help in anyway And only tried to deter me from getting the problem solved! Check out the pictures below straight from the website don’t fall for the same thing!

Whats wrong with the drone?
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166831 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 12-12 19:07
Whats wrong with the drone?
Nothing’s wrong with the drone just giving everybody the heads up. DJI Care is a scam and DJI does not honor there word straight from their website!  
DJI will not honor the reward for safe use that is posted on their website when you sign up for Dji care. It was a lie.
IMG_7468.png
IMG_7470.jpeg
2023-12-12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Qm1ezeijFcq0 Posted at 12-12 20:50
Nothing’s wrong with the drone just giving everybody the heads up. DJI Care is a scam and DJI does not honor there word straight from their website!  
DJI will not honor the reward for safe use that is posted on their website when you sign up for Dji care. It was a lie.

I reckon the many thousands would disagree, there's many a good story on here, even where some of us thought that DJI wouldnt honour it. DJI Care Refresh is golden in my opinion ad unless you've used it (as you've said that there's nothing wrong with your drone) then how can you criticise it, but then my next question is, why are you criticising it when there is nothing wrong with your drone?
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules