DJI OM4 Apple Watch App
14025 16 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Jznbo5foUPhA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53340 ft
Ireland

Please could we get an Apple watch App as part of the Mimo App for OM4. The fact that you can control the Camera on an iPhone with the native apple app but not the Mimo app is very frustrating. All it needs to do is take pictures and start video the hand gestures are great but not always possible so this extra feature would be most useful.
2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter.  I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mimo application and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-4-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-4-12
Use props
Kite Surfer
New

Vietnam

+1
If it is not an option, the question is: why my apple watch activates player control app, when I use DJI Mimo on iphone, but I can't use app on the watch to control DJI Mimo? Definitely, we all see good option, but it is broken.
2021-6-13
Use props
djiuser_sqmU0ZGO1cj5
New

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-4-11 20:07
Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter.  I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mimo application and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Is there any update on this? It would be a life saving feature.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_sqmU0ZGO1cj5 Posted at 4-5 15:41
Is there any update on this? It would be a life saving feature.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. For the latest DJI Mimo application update kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest information. Thank you.
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_PT0HDyVKmivN
New

United States

Definitely need this. Just got my first Osmo 6 and am looking forward to capturing great game footage of my kids. Problem is I can’t start/stop (at a minimum) the video from far away, so I’m not able to use the ultra tall tripod I have. Thought I had it all figured out until realizing I had to use the Mimo app for auto tracking and I can’t control from my Apple Watch. Please add a capture start/stop button at least…extra points for providing full controls from the watch, including pan and zoom (using Digital Crown??)
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_70W7T4H2VRQO
New

United States

Need Apple Watch app that will remote control the Action 4 camera.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_70W7T4H2VRQO Posted at 8-2 19:12
Need Apple Watch app that will remote control the Action 4 camera.

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_fJKuoHAuOMpb
New

United States

you can control a gopro with an apple watch … hmmm maybe return my action 4
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_fJKuoHAuOMpb
New

United States

you can control a gopro with your apple watch
2023-9-30
Use props
fans898f74b9
New

United States

I would pay EXTRA to have Mimo on my apple watch . To see what the camera sees from my wrist , and to start and stop recordings or take photos.. You can operate a Gopro with your watch, but DJI could 1 up them , by also displaying the video
2023-9-30
Use props
Psjak
New

Australia

+1 embarrassing that this doesn’t exist yet
2023-9-30
Use props
Rick Collins6
New

Australia

Still working on this??? After this many years are you actually working on it or just saying nice things to string us along???
2023-11-5
Use props
djiuser_5d9n7EGKkZ8t
New

United States

absolutely need an apple watch app that can control your action camera.   Then you advertise the heck out of it and watch the sales come sailing in!!!!!  I can't believe this isn't available yet.
2023-12-16
Use props
djiuser_61yoZkTEdHR1
New

Spain

Hello, Is there any news about connecting the apple watch and using it as the GPS control remote? I am looking for buying an action camera and this is cery important as I am a user of these devices, my favourite camera is the Action 4 but, with the Acepro that recently has been released, I hace the doubt, this application is very important!
1-7 00:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules