Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fog Water Flamigo Flight Sun
985 24 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrofly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

A mix of two very different days between fog and splendid flight of flamingos returning to the foggy sun. Hope you like it and comment.

2021-4-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool footage.    Have a great day.  
2021-4-11
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Really nice footage. PS.if you want your you tube videos to be super clear Upscale and Upload  your videos to 4K "they use a different codec"
2021-4-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-11 03:10
Very cool footage.    Have a great day.

Fog season is finished...better. I flew up to 200mt but fog was higher. Many thanks RDB and good sunday.
2021-4-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

DroneJunkieQc Posted at 4-11 03:48
Really nice footage. PS.if you want your you tube videos to be super clear Upscale and Upload  your videos to 4K "they use a different codec"

I understand but I capture in 2K and then save the processed videos in FHD. It is a problem of space as well as of processing software. Many thanks DJ and have a nice day.
2021-4-11
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

astrofly Posted at 4-11 04:28
I understand but I capture in 2K and then save the processed videos in FHD. It is a problem of space as well as of processing software. Many thanks DJ and have a nice day.

No problem, you too.
2021-4-11
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Awesome take off of those flamingoes!
2021-4-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

Depp Posted at 4-11 07:43
Awesome take off of those flamingoes!

It seems but it is not easy to follow these fast flamingos. Many thanks Deep.

2021-4-11
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

Back in time it was Hunters with a Rifle, that hunt animals; now it's been more modern, I can see ;-)  Have respect for the animals, when you fly!
2021-4-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

ebea Posted at 4-11 09:00
Back in time it was Hunters with a Rifle, that hunt animals; now it's been more modern, I can see ;-)  Have respect for the animals, when you fly!

The so-called photographic hunting and now also the drone allow, respecting them, to get to know better these splendid aspects of the wonderful nature by changing the ancient mentality.
2021-4-11
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

astrofly Posted at 4-11 10:37
The so-called photographic hunting and now also the drone allow, respecting them, to get to know better these splendid aspects of the wonderful nature by changing the ancient mentality.

It's some nonsense you write. Why should "we" try to change behavior to teh Animals, in the way you write?  Remember, as I wrote, to respect the animal, when you fly! You are there (in case withe the Flamingoes) on their premise, and not the opposite!
2021-4-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

ebea Posted at 4-11 23:41
It's some nonsense you write. Why should "we" try to change behavior to teh Animals, in the way you write?  Remember, as I wrote, to respect the animal, when you fly! You are there (in case withe the Flamingoes) on their premise, and not the opposite!

This is not nonsense! First, without photography or video, respect for nature would be lower because people would not know these delicacies! According to if a car passes in the road next to it the birds could fly away so I don't have to drive around ?! When you overdo it, you are wrong.
2021-4-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-4-12
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

astrofly Posted at 4-11 23:58
This is not nonsense! First, without photography or video, respect for nature would be lower because people would not know these delicacies! According to if a car passes in the road next to it the birds could fly away so I don't have to drive around ?! When you overdo it, you are wrong.

I think there are few things you have missed about rules and regulations, when you got your Drone, and started to fly.
You never see any nature Photographer, who just move forwards to film any animals, but they always do their jobs, without disturbing the animals, and with respect for those.
And your comparition with a car, are totally misplaced.
2021-4-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

astrofly Posted at 4-11 04:21
Fog season is finished...better. I flew up to 200mt but fog was higher. Many thanks RDB and good sunday.

You're very welcome astrofly.  
2021-4-12
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

DAFlys Posted at 4-12 01:29
Beautiful footage.

Many thanks DAFlys. Have a nice day.
2021-4-12
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

ebea Posted at 4-12 01:31
I think there are few things you have missed about rules and regulations, when you got your Drone, and started to fly.
You never see any nature Photographer, who just move forwards to film any animals, but they always do their jobs, without disturbing the animals, and with respect for those.
And your comparition with a car, are totally misplaced.

I understand that you are an animal activist convinced at the cost of going against the human like those who say poor thing for an abandoned dog (I'm sorry too) but they say nothing against children abandoned in garbage bins! Ever seen a documentary (on which they earn) where ostriches are being chased to make them run ?? Why don't you protest? Flight rules are one thing and respect for animals (which I have !!!) depends on the place. I DON'T SHOOT ANIMALS. POINT.
2021-4-12
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

astrofly Posted at 4-12 03:59
I understand that you are an animal activist convinced at the cost of going against the human like those who say poor thing for an abandoned dog (I'm sorry too) but they say nothing against children abandoned in garbage bins! Ever seen a documentary (on which they earn) where ostriches are being chased to make them run ?? Why don't you protest? Flight rules are one thing and respect for animals (which I have !!!) depends on the place. I DON'T SHOOT ANIMALS. POINT.

Why don't you just realize, that to disturb animals in their normally habitate, just because YOU wanted to fly there, is a bad idea. All these nonsense explanations and arguments, do not fit into what it acts about; and it was to show respect for the animals, when you fly.
In the case with the Flamingoes, you should actually know, that a Flamingo, even it can fly, don't like to do it, because it's a Bird that are made to go on the Legs, and search for food in the water.

And to write you have respect for animals, is not what you show in your Video.

And I'm not an especially animal activist, but I see the fact, that we as Human beings, has to respect that these animals was here on the Planet, long before us. But with "good" help from some people, we erase a lot of these creatures, every year, by thinking just as you do.
2021-4-12
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

astrofly Posted at 4-12 03:59
I understand that you are an animal activist convinced at the cost of going against the human like those who say poor thing for an abandoned dog (I'm sorry too) but they say nothing against children abandoned in garbage bins! Ever seen a documentary (on which they earn) where ostriches are being chased to make them run ?? Why don't you protest? Flight rules are one thing and respect for animals (which I have !!!) depends on the place. I DON'T SHOOT ANIMALS. POINT.

Try to read the little article about Flamingos, a bit down in the text in this Link:
https://www.propertyguides.com/i ... -wildlife-of-italy/
2021-4-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice one!
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

astrofly Posted at 4-12 03:45
Many thanks DAFlys. Have a nice day.

You're very welcome.
2021-4-12
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

A double climate idea. Many thanks for appreciation Mont.
2021-4-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

astrofly Posted at 4-18 04:46
A double climate idea. Many thanks for appreciation Mont.

You're welcome!
2021-4-18
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Nice video my friend.
Good days spent in this peaceful and nice location near our homes..
2021-4-21
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Italy

gfab71 Posted at 4-21 06:34
Nice video my friend.
Good days spent in this peaceful and nice location near our homes..

We are lucky for this beautiful place. Many thanks my friend.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules