gimbal calibration failure. yaws always to the left.
375 4 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yahoo25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7995 ft
Germany

Hi to all!

I have M2P and the gimbal always yaws to the left. Calibrating via G4 App doesnt work. when pushing yaw it just shakes but no correction. Autoadjustment stops at 20%.
In Simulator it shows nich and roll 0 but yaw -90.
Any idea how to solve this issue?

BR
2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yahoo25. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash? Thank you.
2021-4-11
Use props
yahoo25
lvl.1
Germany

I bought it used. The previous owner told me it had a hard landing but the gimbal was changed by an expert. Not by dji. When i start the drone the gimbal moves in all directions till the end. When it comes to stop  nick and roll are 0 but yaw is off from 0.
2021-4-11
Use props
yahoo25
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-11 20:31
Hello there yahoo25. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash? Thank you.
I bought it used. The previous owner told me it had a hard landing but the gimbal was changed by an expert. Not by dji. When i start the drone the gimbal moves in all directions till the end. When it comes to stop  nick and roll are 0 but yaw is off from 0.
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

yahoo25 Posted at 4-12 12:47

Hi there yahoo25. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Since there was a hard landing that happened before and this unfortunate event happening. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules