Video stuttering
1129 5 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xRSQfotqcIAM
lvl.1

United States

I just got the mavic air 2 yesterday. However the video is stuttering on the micro sd card. I just got a Sandisk extreme pro plus 128gb card today, same problem. My pc desktop isn’t real new but I gave an action camera that does 4K 30 which I put on a drone and no problems there. I was thinking of a new video card?? Any help appreciated.
2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-4-11
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Test the card with a tool like H2testw (can be switched to speak English). There are too many fake Sandisk cards out there.

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_xRSQfotqcIAM
lvl.1

United States

Wolferl Posted at 4-12 01:36
Test the card with a tool like H2testw (can be switched to speak English). There are too many fake Sandisk cards out there.

HTH,

Testing the card now. It’s looking like it’s not one of the recommended cards and can’t write and read fast enough. It will be a good card for my mini. I gave three more cards on the way from their list so I’m hoping that’s the key. Thanks for your help
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_xRSQfotqcIAM
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-11 20:53
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I’m thinking it’s the card. More than likely not fast read/write speed for the mavic air 2. I have 3 cards from the recommended card list. I will I update then after tomorrow. Thanks for your help
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_xRSQfotqcIAM
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-11 20:53

Hi DJI Stephen, I just tested the sandisk extreme pro 64gb card which is on the recommended list for the ma 2 and I’m still having problems with the video. No issues on my iPhone 7 with the video. Frustrating for sure. Please advise on next steps. I still need to test a lease cards, etc.
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules