DJI FPV sensors failed
654 3 2021-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fVUUzhcqbAXc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160673 ft
United States

I was flying my dji fpv in normal mode along the beach shoreline and my drone took a dive on the edge of the water.  Luckily I was able to pull up before getting submerged under water.

I’m wondering why I didn’t get any beeps or alerts when the drone went closer to the ground level on normal mode.

Everything seems to work well as I was able to finish off the last 5 mins of flight. Upon cleaning and removing the top shell, I notice the dji sticker on top of the SD card slot is pink. (Looked at dji fpv tear downs and I see other people’s stickers are white)

Should I be worried??
2021-4-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV. Since this unfortunate incident happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution/fix would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the incident and thank you for your understanding.
2021-4-11
Use props
djiuser_fVUUzhcqbAXc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160673 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-11 22:15
Hello there. I am sorry for to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV. Since this unfortunate incident happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution/fix would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the incident and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks Stephen for your help. I have put in a claim and sent my drone in. I am hoping the manufacture warranty covers the sensors malfunctioning and not alerting me of objects near when in normal mode.
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_fVUUzhcqbAXc Posted at 4-12 17:25
Thanks Stephen for your help. I have put in a claim and sent my drone in. I am hoping the manufacture warranty covers the sensors malfunctioning and not alerting me of objects near when in normal mode.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules