774 8 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
#ilovemymavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1121230 ft
South Africa

Hi everyone.
So is there genuinely no apps that will offer panoramic shots and the follow me FOR FREE for the mini?
Sure I can get Litchi or dronelink, but at more than 5% of the drone's price. It makes more sense to upgrade to the mini 2 and have this at no cost.
Maybe this is what DJI intended?
Don't get me wrong.. I looove my drone - I am just battling to decide, upgrade or pay the price..
2021-4-12
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

The price for the Litchi app is ok. The minis will never get Follow Me. Panorama pictures can easily be made by yourself. For me, the best combination right now is Mini 1 + Litchi. Presumably there will also be a Mini 2 support in the future. So you would also have Litchi for the Mini 2, in case you should buy it at some point. And you have Pano (with Mini2) AND Follow Me (with litchi)
2021-4-12
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

Mini 1 and 2 won't have follow me on DJY Fly. Besides the Litchi and Dronelink there is another app which is free. I have installed it but haven't tried due to the restrictions on my country. I can fly this week and try at last the app Drone Harmony.
2021-4-12
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL - get Litchi, its only $25US, and it will work with all the dji drones.  
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there #ilovemymavic. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Just a reminder to please use the DJI Fly application on your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. 3rd party application might work, however, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Porktree Posted at 4-12 19:06
LOL - get Litchi, its only $25US, and it will work with all the dji drones.

Sadly it doesn't work with all drones. the Mini 2 and Air 2 are currently not supported.
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id personally get Litchi,  but Follow me is a little overrated IMO.
2021-4-12
Use props
ranrick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8721903 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Unfortunately as far as I know, your best bet is still Litchi. Follow me isn't really available in the mini 2 either, since it doesn't have obstacle sensors, and even if it did, really doesn't work that well even on higher tier dji drones.
2021-4-13
Use props
djiuser_ghpvFzjEa1PF
New

United States

Will mini 2 fly with any other app than the fly app????
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules