Wasting Care Refresh on dead (recently repaired) battery
937 1 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spencer410
lvl.1
United States

Earlier this year one of my Mavic Pro batteries died after light use. Under my Care Refresh plan I had it repaired which was a fast and smooth process and I received it a little over a month ago. Since then I've had maybe 3 ~20 min flights out of it after which it simply wouldn't turn on or charge once again. I own 2 other batteries that are used the same amount and have never had any issues.  It's my understanding if I send it back for another repair that will be the last repair covered by my plan. I had hoped to use Care Refresh for my Mavic 2 should anything happen to it, not for a chronically unuseable battery. Is there any other service options that can cover or partially cover the cost of this problematic battery without wasting my Care Refresh? If not I will unfortunately just keep the dead battery in case I have any future repair needs with my Mavic Pro.
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Spencer410, thank you for reaching DJI Forum, I'm sorry to know about the issue you've encountered regarding your intelligent flight battery. Please be advised that if the concern is only with the intelligent flight battery, it is not suggested to use the DJI Care refresh service plan as the battery has a regular warranty and if it is within the warranty period, you can send it in for a proper assessment. For us to know what is the root cause of the issue and if it will be covered on the regular warranty, depending on the results.
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules