Help needed
1376 3 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8xBJMRaLwaPB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159498 ft
United Kingdom

Ive got a samsung S21 Ultra with both the dji fly and pilot apps insatlled. Up until recently everything was fine, however now inhave an issue with the camera. The drone will connect to the app and the controls operate as they should, the issue is the loss of image from the camera. Ive tried changing the cables, deleting my apps, factory restoring my phone and it issue still exists.

Now this lead me to think it could be the drone or controller, so i tried it on several different devices. A S9, iphone and hauwei all of which worked perfectly fine. So i assumed it was an issue with my device, so i sent back to samsung to be checked, the phone has been returned with no issues found. I managed to try this on another S21 and it did the same. Has anyone else had this

2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-4-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just read in another thread and on reddit about a person having an issue with the Go 4 App and his Samsung Ultra 21.  Do you have an Exynos or snapdragon processor?  There was an issue with Exynos processor on the DJI Fly App and DJI worked with Samsung to get that issue resolved.

Hope you get the issue resolved soon.
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_8xBJMRaLwaPB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159498 ft
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 06:08
I just read in another thread and on reddit about a person having an issue with the Go 4 App and his Samsung Ultra 21.  Do you have an Exynos or snapdragon processor?  There was an issue with Exynos processor on the DJI Fly App and DJI worked with Samsung to get that issue resolved.

Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Yes its a Exynos CPU i askeD DJI and they said they dont support the S21 yet. Do you have a link please
2021-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules