Critical Mapping Issues with M300 H20T
1640 1 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirikoglu
lvl.2

Turkey

Hi, We have M300RTK with H20T.

We were mapping solar panel farms with Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise and Phantom 4 Pro before. And we was successfully done our all mapping mission with good resolution and view. We used phantom for create RGB mapping and used mavic2 for only thermal pictures specific positions. So mavic2 did not used for mapping.

But after some works the requirement borned for thermal maps. And we bought M300RTK H20T.  

We saw a few company which are works with H20T and creating thermal and RGB maps. And a few research we decided to buy this drone.

After buy, we tried get maps with our new drone. We have flied with the options below under.

1 ) Side overlap : %20 , Front overlap : %70
2 ) Side overlap : %20 , Front overlap : %70, Photo interval : 2 seconds,
3 ) Side overlap : %80 , Front overlap : %80

Our all thermal palette was white hot, height was 45 meters and speed is 2 m/s.

We tried to create map with OpenDroneMap, Pix4D, Agisoft, DroneDeploy but any give us a good map neither RGB nor Thermal.

Is there any trick to mapping thermal and RGB with H20T? If not how should I fly, options, software etc?

I saw a few posts who says done this work successfully but there is no information enough.

Please help me. And I beleive there are many people needs help about this.

2021-4-12
Use props
Bruno SDS
lvl.2

France

Bonjour, je suis dans la même situation et la seule solution est de convertir le R-jpeg de Dji en tiff pour pouvoir des cartes thermiques. Regardez chez Candrone, ilsproposent ce type de service, payant, bien sûr  
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules