Emergency assistance from DJI officials !!!
1200 4 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hakany
lvl.1

Turkey

Dear dji officials and dji users around the world !!!  WE CANNOT MAKE THERMAL MAPPINGI think I bought the world's most reliable technology Dji matrice 300 and H20T for thermal mapping

Dji does not officially share a flight setup for seamless thermal mapping, we users are trying to extract some data with our own efforts, but unfortunately we are unable to make an accurate thermal mapping. I tried many settings, including some settings below, please share all the necessary flight plan for a smooth thermal mapping in detail for us users, we are really sorry.

1 ) Side overlap : %20 , Front overlap : %70
2 ) Side overlap : %20 , Front overlap : %70, Photo interval : 2 seconds,
3 ) Side overlap : %80 , Front overlap : %80
4 ) Side overlap : %70 , Front overlap : %70
Our all thermal palette was white hot, height was 45 meters and speed is 2 m/s.

We tried to create map with OpenDroneMap, Pix4D, Agisoft, DroneDeploy but any give us a good map neither RGB nor Thermal.
Is there any trick to mapping thermal and RGB with H20T? If not how should I fly, options, software etc?
I saw a few posts who says done this work successfully but there is no information enough.
Please help me. And I beleive there are many people needs help about this.

WHİTE PALET

WHİTE PALET
2021-4-12
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

Would make sure you are selecting H20T when completing mission planning for appropriate overlap.

90% front and side would be the general recommendation from Pix4D, however I don’t believe there is currently software available to generate a thermal ortho mosaic with radiometric data included.

You could still stich the photos together with Pix4D but it would just be visual data and not the raw temperature values.

Most workflows with solar panels I have seen involve analysis of the individual thermal photos.
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-4-12
Use props
hakany
lvl.1

Turkey

hoss_ Posted at 4-12 13:52
Would make sure you are selecting H20T when completing mission planning for appropriate overlap.

90% front and side would be the general recommendation from Pix4D, however I don’t believe there is currently software available to generate a thermal ortho mosaic with radiometric data included.

thank you for your help
2021-4-13
Use props
hakany
lvl.1

Turkey

DAFlys Posted at 4-12 23:06
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.

thank you for your help
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules