4227 5 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
youngleeyu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092070 ft
United States

Dear DJI,

I've been enjoying my FPV drone so far. I would lile to suggest to DJI developers of an additional software feature in the goggles to have a HUD-style OSD of critical flight info.

Specifically, I would love to have an option to have a heads-up-display (HUD) overlayed on the drone video stream displayed in the goggles (search for 'aircraftr HUD' to see what I mean). It should be pretty much like the HUD seen in an actual aircraft. It should display the vertical speed (with +/- sign) & altitude, air speed, aircraft attitude (pitch, roll, and heading/yaw angles, extremely usuaful for manual mode), and the flight path vector. These info are very critical for safe flight and the overall FPV expeience, and I believe it can be a very cost/time-efficient task. Please prioritize it if possible.

Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there youngleeyu. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
ErikAndersson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14396 ft
Sweden

Yes, that would be awesome and extremely helpful when flying!
2021-4-13
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to be able to put the OSD information where I want it in the display would be good for me!

In BetaFlight you can select what information is displayed and where it is displayed - although the DJI system limits what can be displayed, you can put it whoever you want.
2021-4-13
Use props
supernicko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203002 ft
Australia

Yes please x100 - even artificial horizon - bigger battery reading bigger airspeed indicator - in the heat of quick moves you can’t take your eye off the Centre and the little digits are just lost at the bottom.. the data is all being recorded internally so there must be a way to present it (fighter jet hud is there for a reason - could really use this info too!!) ps I also have the fpv it lists me as m2z
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules