Engines from mavic mini or air 2?
866 4 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Hello
What do you think, is it possible to change motors for quaieter sound? Not only proppelers.
I think to buy Air 1 because it is still better thank Mini, Air 2... I mean size and functionality.
Only sound is problem. So i think maybe it is possible to change motors ?
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MARTINEZX. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify your DJI drone or any of its components. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said modification when in use. In addition, using modified accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drone and can cause trouble when on flight as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2021-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you seen these - https://www.masterairscrew.com/p ... propellers-x4-black
2021-4-12
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have master airscrew props on my air.....makes it tolerable. Ive had zero problems with these props
2021-4-13
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Thank you guys

DJI Stephen - yes i understand - but it is propably Air after warranty so maybe worth to try if the new motors are quiater - but must check the prices  - still - if Mini have gestures or 3 selfies like air and back by power click  without controller and smartphone - definitely i will buy new drone but for now - only Air 1 have all features

DAFlys - propably  i saw video comparision on youtube and guy said that better is v1 and on the windy weather he feels much comfortable with orginal one

Djimaniac - if tolerable - propably will try - did you have possibility to compare with some new drones ?

2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules