Firmware suggestions (histogram, 16x9 frame overlay)
652 3 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluesgeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241486 ft
  • >>>
United States

1) Histogram
Without in-camera exposure tools, I don't know how I would manually expose, except to start carrying my light meter again.

2) 16x9 frame overlay in goggles image
I want to see 4x3 in goggles but shoot 16x9 with distortion correction and EIS. A goggles image overlay would seem essential in order to frame in flight for what the camera is recording.

Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bluesgeek. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter.  I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
bluesgeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1241486 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 23:01
Hello there bluesgeek. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter.  I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Thank you!
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there bluesgeek. You are very much welcome and if you have any other suggestions or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules