Pocket 2 correct in holder?
402 1 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsmpower
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi! I bought a new Pocket 2. When I got it I didnt need to register and the protector on the lens was not there (should be?). So it looks like it was used at least one time. Contacted the seller and I can return it or get some extra discount. I want to be sure I have a correct working Pocket 2. Did some recordings and that seems ok. But I have the feeling the camera is not fitting straight into the case, especially the gimbal part. When shutting down it is centered correctly. But after a few seconds it's release its "lock" and then it looks not centered. I tried to make a photo of it. If you look good the camera lens is slights of the center. When looking from the top I see the lens with the red border at the right side, and don't see it at the left. Do you have the same? If yes, then I'm not worried and probably will keep it. Otherwise I might have a faulty one and will return it. Thanks!
pocket 2 1.jpeg
Pocket 2 2.jpeg
2021-4-12
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

It will lock it just few seconds that it is easier to put in case. Pocket does not have any gimbal locking systems.

Here is forum about the Case problems: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=231363
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules