2354 8 2015-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boogieman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchased from www.smartpowercharge.com.  To follow up I have read conflicting reports on using the controller port to charge another battery. I will not be doing it but others have.

2015-7-16
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Let me know how it goes.. Mine just exploded last night inside..loud bang.. Unit doesn't work anymore.. waiting to hear back from them..
Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 10.32.42 PM.png
2016-1-4
Use props
Boogieman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phoenixaerial Posted at 2016-1-5 01:06
Let me know how it goes.. Mine just exploded last night inside..loud bang.. Unit doesn't work anymor ...

Im having issue now with it fully charging my Inspire batteries.  As soon as they come off they are only showing 97-98% charged in the app.  I can top them off with the factory DJI charger but I didnt buy this charger to have to do that.
2016-1-5
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-5 12:13
Ah... Someone with this issue.

The issue had been mentioned by another user and that was the firs ...

Mine does this as well. I can usually charge for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Over on rcgroups a member who is selling these things claims that it is just doing some balancing stuff.
2016-1-5
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-5 16:12
I don't buy that explanation. Neither the SPC nor the stock-brick perform any balancing. The ba ...

Paul,
Are you saying that when you pull the battery off the SPC, and plug it in to the Inspire launch the DJI APP it shows 22.2v for TB47, and 22.8v for TB48?  Does the DJI APP show 100%?  
After reading the voltages, have you turned the batteries on, connected them to the DJI charger wait for the LEDs to go out (full charge), then put them back into the Inspire and checked the voltages on the DJI APP?

Do they read the same battery and cell voltages?

steve t
2016-1-5
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-5 20:18
What I am saying is that every battery that I have pulled from the SPC to this point (which I have  ...

11?  Were you tired?  7 for me....  Sorry, miss typed the voltage.  I keep reading everyone puts the Batteries on the DJI charger after SPC charger and get plus .7 to 1.2 volts more on each battery.  So a full charge??
2016-1-5
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to see this. I wanted to get one down the road
2016-1-7
Use props
P3T3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 701211 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is a great charger. I mounted some white drawer pull handles on top of mine to make pulling out of my iseries case easy. Had to take outer shell off to drill and screw through. Came out nice.
2016-1-7
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Boogieman Posted at 2016-1-5 13:29
Im having issue now with it fully charging my Inspire batteries.  As soon as they come off they ar ...

I agree if it doesn't put a full charge there is no reason to have to resort to using the inspire 1 charger to top it off. It defeats the purpose. I'll check mine over this afternoon and see if anything has changed.

If there is a problem they should have a fix for this problem.
2016-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules