Inspire 2 - Broken from Factory
1016 1 2021-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_liExuxrXW8oi
New
Flight distance : 19633 ft
United States

I recently purchased the Inspire 2 X5S Advanced Kit directly from DJI. When it arrived, I noticed that the Cendence controller had a broken antenna wire and I decided to remove it and put on the default antennas. I put both batteries on the charger aswell as the controller. The following day I went to go fly the drone, and saw that the propeller just about touches the aircraft due to a bent arm. The device hasn't even been activated on the DJI App, it has not been flown. I find it crazy that I can purchase a $7,400 piece of equipment and not even be able to talk to somebody, have to wait 48 hours for a call back. I've waited 48 hours and still no call back. How can I get this resolved in a timely manner?
IMG_1195.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg
2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having these issues with your new DJI Inspire 2. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We would do their best to help you and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules