Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sino_onis
New
Flight distance : 302 ft
Germany

Hello,

Device: DJI Mavic 2 Pro
on my Phone with Android 11, i have connection problems since the last version for Android. I'm using a Galaxy S21 Ultra, My dad a S21 and he got the same problem, My Mother have a HTC U12+ with Android 9 and there is no such issue, everything works fine as usual & should be. USB Cable works fine. Maybe its the OS or the App. Does anyone have the same errors and problems?

Already tried:
2.4ghz/5ghz & Dual = No Solution
10mhz / 20 mhz (various channels used) = No Solution
HD/normal Image Transmission = No Solution
Re-install App = No Solution

Stream is between 0 - 2~ Mbps. Drone is fine, not crashed anytime.
I used my drone a few weeks ago, 2 or 3 maybe, there was no issues like today.

Regards.

2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sino_onis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-4-13
Use props
sino_onis
New
Flight distance : 302 ft
Germany

But for 2 or 3 weeks ago it worked on my S21 Ultra. Maybe with the last Update version they caused a bug?
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules