Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPS Government & Brokerage Charges
2326 7 2021-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77651 ft
Switzerland

Hi,

I sent my Mini 2 drone back for exchange as part of DJI Care Refresh process.

DJI Netherlands sent the new drone, which according to UPS is now arrived at the Swiss border, but they ask CHF 35.- of “import charges”.

How do we go forward with that, as all shipping fees are covered by DJI in the DJI Care Refresh package I bought ?  

CAS-6134505-B3L0C1 CRM:0258000995281

Thank you very much in advance for your help and kind regards.   
2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern with the Import Charges. On my end I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-4-13
Use props
djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks for your reply. The package arrived today.

The UPS driver told me I have to pay the 35.- otherwise he would not give me the package and UPS will charge me a fee for each day it stays by them....

Can you please help me and see how we move forward on this case.

Thank you.
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R Posted at 4-14 01:19
Thanks for your reply. The package arrived today.

The UPS driver told me I have to pay the 35.- otherwise he would not give me the package and UPS will charge me a fee for each day it stays by them....

Thanks for your update. Our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email, could you please check it?
2021-4-14
Use props
djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R
lvl.1
Switzerland

Yes I received an email from the corresponding team.

However, to resume, you say DJI is not responsible for any fee occuring during the shipping.

For me it's not what I called "help".

I paid the refresh care service, then paid one more time for the repaired drone, and now there is a 70% price increase due to that fees.

It's written in all your marketing information that DJI take both ways shipping cost in charge.

I think DJI have to take these too.

No ?

2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R Posted at 4-14 13:29
Yes I received an email from the corresponding team.

However, to resume, you say DJI is not responsible for any fee occuring during the shipping.

We fully understand your situation. As we have replied in the email, DJI pays the duties when the parcel is shipped to NL, and the consignee needs to pay the duties when the parcel export from NL to the destination country. The duties and taxes were not included in the repair fee. We as the shipper do not have access and not able to dispute the import duties charged by destination authority. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-4-16
Use props
djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks for your reply.

I fully understand your point too :-)

However, as a known and renowned compagny, I didn't expect so much resistance on helping a customer. On the contrary, I would have expected a commercial gesture from your side.

Especially since we can read on your website : "Customs fees and VAT are already included [...]. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and please click here for support. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.".

I have had some similar experiences with some of your competitors, and all cases to date have been handled to my entire satisfaction.

CHF35.- is nothing at all for a company like DJI, and yet it can make all the difference for the brand image.

Don't underestimate word of mouth.

Kind Regards
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_HSKZKFBmPA4R Posted at 4-19 01:23
Thanks for your reply.

I fully understand your point too :-)

We appreciate your kind understanding and the suggestions. Sorry again for the inconveninence caused. Your voice will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Stay safe and health.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules