Frickin' Auto-Rotate on Raven Eye!!
1040 0 2021-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
usko
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know how to turn off the damnable auto-rotate that I assume is coming from RavenEye on an RS2 with a Samsung S10? It's driving me absolutely nuts. I can successfully turn off all auto-rotate features in the phone with no problem. And I can turn off the auto-rotate from portrait to landscape with no problem while using RavenEye. But what I simply cannot find a way to disable is the horizontal flip when the phone thinks it's being turned upside-down while using RavenEye? If I want to go from a normal to low briefcase mode type of shot, as my rig tilts down my phone flips the image upside-down. Happens every. fricken. time. But ONLY with RavenEye active... otherwise, my phone does not rotate in any direction. So clearly it's either a RavenEye thing or somehow RavenEye disables that in my phone while it's being used. It's maddening.

On another note, has anyone ever been able to figure out how to use a Crystal Sky with a Ronin RS2? I've got both the large and small CS for my drone and Osmo Pro and would love it if that monitor could be used instead of my phone. But so far it doesn't seem like DJI wants to make them compatible though. That's a shame.
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules