Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slow blinking green light
4047 5 2021-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jtaylor104
New

United States

Hi there,

I have 2 Mini 2 drones.. I was able to connect to one just fine.. trying to get the 2nd one to connect has been an issue..

I decided to just make a 2nd account.. and now.. instead of just flashing red.. I'm getting a slow blinking green light on the drone while the controllers lights are a solid green..

I'm not able to take off or see nothing on the camera.. Is there something im missing?
2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jtaylor104. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Can you please check if both the DJI Mini 2 and it remote controller have the most recent firmware? In addition are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-4-13
Use props
djiuser_5vjETqoPQnv2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359154 ft
United States

I have the same issue. Mavic Mini. No app. Just trying to start it via RC to Drone. Any suggestions would be welcome. I used the DJI Assistant to upgrade firmware on both but the versions don't match?!
2021-11-21
Use props
djiuser_O6DoOElxAkjC
New

Nigeria

Hello friends I got Problem with my mini 2 yesterday I was finished repaired the ribbon camera connector cable after that I just go for the test and when the blade start spinning before I takeoff the drone is just stop itself and start blinking green light so now the drone won’t takeoff till now I restart the drone and reconnect but they both connected drone and remote controller but can’t takeoff. Please is there any others to help me solve this problem please.
2023-5-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_O6DoOElxAkjC Posted at 5-17 05:33
Hello friends I got Problem with my mini 2 yesterday I was finished repaired the ribbon camera connector cable after that I just go for the test and when the blade start spinning before I takeoff the drone is just stop itself and start blinking green light so now the drone won’t takeoff till now I restart the drone and reconnect but they both connected drone and remote controller but can’t takeoff. Please is there any others to help me solve this problem please.

First thought would be do you have the blades on the correct motors?
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_O6DoOElxAkjC
New

Nigeria

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-17 07:04
First thought would be do you have the blades on the correct motors?

Yes the propellers are also normally
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules