414 8 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sold a full freestyle setup to make way for this - Armattan DJI badger, Taranis X9D+ with Crossfire and the DJI V1 goggles. I know I said how ugly it was and that it looked like a coffee machine (I still stand by this observation), but it's really quite good. Only the 1st battery round my local area, but for those who have seen my other vids round this spot, you will agree that I got more coverge straight away with this. Quick enough in Sport mode as I don't have to enter manual mode, due to having my other quadcopters for that and acro. This will partner my Mini 2 as I can fly that anywhere that I can't fly this, due to weight, safety and the other regulations in the UK. Verdict after the 1st flight.....There's some fun and cracking footage to be had with this. Here's the maiden video -

2021-4-14
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice. If you fly other fpv drones you won't have any trouble with M mode. I hardly use Sport any more I think it makes for rather sudden movements and always tilts the drone in corners...
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video you have filmed. Great flying and thank you for your support. .
2021-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice maiden flight Corey.    Nice flying.
2021-4-14
Use props
IM SnowSkier
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Very nice.
You flew in sport mode or manual mode? I didn't understand that...
2021-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying.   
2021-4-14
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IM SnowSkier Posted at 4-14 15:38
Very nice.
You flew in sport mode or manual mode? I didn't understand that...

Sport mode. But today's flight was with the banking turned off in sport mode as it's untidy and not very smooth. It's actually quite bad in the goggles in flight. It gives a more Mavic/Phantom result. Was going to try manual today but I thought.....Nope, keep it in sport mode. I fly FPV anyways, so know I can fly acro/manual, so don't need it on this. It's quick, has better range and video transmittion, but it's still an ugly brute Still getting used to how she handles but I like it so far. Got the Freewell ND filter pack delivered yetserday too, so my next video has the ND16 fitted.
2021-4-15
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 4-14 03:25
Nice. If you fly other fpv drones you won't have any trouble with M mode. I hardly use Sport any more I think it makes for rather sudden movements and always tilts the drone in corners...

That's why I turned it off this morning. Next video is up without the banking on.
2021-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice.
Cool flying!
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced