DJI Mavic Mini advanced features
941 5 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nTizio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95472 ft
Germany

Hello, can someone help me to understand what I can do with my new Mavic Mini? I have already tested the quickshots, but I am wondering whether it is possible to make other authomatic shooting like the 'follow me' or take a movie fixing the camera on an unanimated target like a monument and tell the drone to shoot a movie flying around it. Is there a software to program customized trajectories or to do some other advanced features like this?
Many thanks for your help!
Tiziano

2021-4-14
Use props
MiFrDr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 300367 ft
Germany

Hello Tiziano,
Dronelink is a software which fits to your requirement. I have it and I am really happy with it. It costs 20$ (one time fee) in the hobbyist version. It works for many drones, but Mavic Mini 2 is not yet supported. Only Mavic Mini.
Another software is Litchi, but I do not have experience with it.
Enjoy flying.
Michael
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tiziano. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. Since this is a 3rd party application for the DJI Mavic Mini. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had used the said application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party application when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI drone. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-4-14
Use props
nTizio
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi, many thanks for all the useful information!!!
Tiziano
2021-4-15
Use props
nTizio
lvl.1
Switzerland

Do I have to pay to get dronelink application installed ready to be used?
2021-4-15
Use props
nTizio
lvl.1
Switzerland

MiFrDr Posted at 4-14 22:27
Hello Tiziano,
Dronelink is a software which fits to your requirement. I have it and I am really happy with it. It costs 20$ (one time fee) in the hobbyist version. It works for many drones, but Mavic Mini 2 is not yet supported. Only Mavic Mini.
Another software is Litchi, but I do not have experience with it.

Ok, 20$, thanks!
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules