337 3 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DocDaneeka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3683163 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hey there! I'm looking for a program where I can make a grid or a track for my DJI Mavic PRO 2 to fly, and it automatically stops every, say, 50 meters. Then it takes about five to eight images in a full 360 degree, before it continues to next point and do the same there. I don't really need anything else than just this. I've been looking in to Pix4D, but as I understand it's too advanced for my use. I don't need it to process the data and make a 3D map or anything, I just need all the images.

Have anyone seen something like that?
2021-4-14
Use props
DocDaneeka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3683163 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Oh, forgot to mention, want the images to be taken in a downward angle, something like this: https://www.alamy.com/aerial-drone-image-of-zug-switzerland-with-focus-on-the-zug-old-town-and-its-waterfront-image386669601.html
2021-4-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Mapping apps like DroneDeploy and Pix4Dwould fly a precise grid and take lots of single photos (there's no need to stop to shoot), and there's no need to upload the images to them for processing.
Use of their apps is free.
Or you could look at Litchi (not a mapping app) for programmed waypoint flight.
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DocDaneeka. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Since this is a 3rd party application for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had used the said application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party application when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules