Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest W10 update kills DJI VCP driver
683 0 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I'm a Luddite that still uses the Naza and Wookong flight controllers.

I found in the last day that neither my Naza or Wookong Assistant software would talk to the flight controllers. I did the usual of re-installing the VCP drivers by disabling the signature requirement, but even though the driver showed as installed in the Device Manager there still wasn't any communication. I found the issue to be Microsoft's April Windows 10 update to be the culprit. Removing this update has restored communication between the Assistant software for both the Naza and Wookong, and other hardware that uses the DJI VCP driver.

A plea to DJI. If you decide you are no longer interested in supporting your own products why not then release all the code into the public domain for those of us that do still use it. It worked wonders for the 3DR Solo when 3DRobotics released all their code. That way I can start to use my Datalink Groundstation hardware on my iOS 14 iPad, as currently both the Groundstation APP and the IOS Naza Assistant APP crash when trying to access the iPad's Bluetooth connection.
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules