Smart controller –“ user authentication failed“
930 2 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8EskJt7bJxyv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 555285 ft
United States

I have published this on the forums with no response.
My problem is this: I upgraded to the recent Mavic 2 pro.  I also bought the brand new smart controller about a week later. I synchronized it with my M2P, And it flies properly. UNFORTUNATELY, the self unlocking/unlockinggeo-fence function on your website DOES NOT WORK!  even though I confirmed proper flight controller serial number of my aircraft and I also received the valid and “approved“ authorization to fly in “blue“ controlled airspace, the smart controller kept stating “user authentication failed“ even though after hitting refresh and rebooting the smart controller and rebooting the aircraft and even relinking the aircraft to the smart controller again! It’s simply would not fly.  I then unlinked the Mavic pro aircraft from the smart controller and then went to the original iPhone controller and the authorization worked perfectly!  I am to the point of selling my Mavic two pro and my Mavic mini two and going with Autel unless someone from DJI can contact me at my registered email address and either telephone me or call me directly to figure this problem out. I do utilize my iMac to perform self unlocking through my Wi-Fi as well as cellular but the problem isn’t only the unlocking although the unlocking website doesn’t seem to work either but it’s the actual uploading of the unlocking license to the smart controller/aircraft.   Please respond to me as I have about had it with DJI and their lack of communication. Communication and help would be very much appreciated. FYI, I am flight 107 certified and also certified recently again with night ops and flights over people.
2021-4-14
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

Would confirm you are logged into the DJI account on your smart controller that you created the unlock for
2021-4-14
Use props
djiuser_8EskJt7bJxyv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 555285 ft
United States

hoss_ Posted at 4-14 20:09
Would confirm you are logged into the DJI account on your smart controller that you created the unlock for

Yes.  
I did discover something.   The self unlocking website of DJI only works reliably with Windows PC operating systems.   iOS and Mac products will not work.   Also, even the Smart Controller as an Android tablet even when connected via Bluetooth to my iPhone connected to the internet via cellular will not work!
This I have confirmed so far.  Thanks for the response.  Any other help is appreciated.  
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules