699 4 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mavic 2 Pro that shows constant IMU, Compass, and Gimbal errors which calibration will not cure. When attempting to connect to PC using DJI Assistant, it is not recognized, and shows up as an unknown device in Windows Device Manager only to disappear and reappear again and again. The RC will connect to Assistant, and I have two other M2P's that connect fine as well, so the problem is not the PC or Assistant. I have tried swapping USB cables as well. There is definitely something wrong with the problem M2P that can't be resolved within the DJI Go 4 or Assistant apps.
The aircraft has not experienced any crashes, adverse treatment, or other trauma. One day it was working fine, and the next it began experiencing the chronic errors.

Please advise on what I can to to fix this problem, or next steps to get it repaired. The aircraft was purchased in August, 2019. There is no extended Care or other warranty coverage on it.

Thanks for your assistance.

2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there patiam. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persists.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said DJI Drone. We would do their best to help you and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-14
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-14 21:16
Hello there patiam. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persists.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said DJI Drone. We would do their best to help you and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thank you DJI Stephen.

I sent the information in this post as well as the M2P SN to support@dji.com. If I do not hear back I will try the contact form and other resources @ the support site you linked.

I appreciate your attention on this matter.
2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

patiam Posted at 4-14 23:03
Thank you DJI Stephen.

I sent the information in this post as well as the M2P SN to . If I do not hear back I will try the contact form and other resources @ the support site you linked.

Hi there patiam. Thank you for the update and it is great to know that you were able to get intouch with our DJI Support Team with regards to this matter. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2021-4-19
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aircraft shipped to TX for diagnosis and repair.
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules