BROKEN -battery-
483 5 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Hi, I have a battery with a broken shell due to a crash. The cells are probably fine, otherwise, they should have exploded by now.
What should I do?

2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for hearing the crash. Could you please provide any photo of the broken battery for us to check first?
Thanks
2021-4-14
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

2021-4-14
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-14 19:43
Hello there, we are sorry for hearing the crash. Could you please provide any photo of the broken battery for us to check first?
Thanks

Hi, sorry for not mentioning before, but the issue of the crash has been solved, what I'm asking is what to do with the broken battery, since I could not send it back to DJI. Should I throw it away, or what should I do?
Here are the Photos:

2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jackie-Gan Posted at 4-14 20:11
Hi, sorry for not mentioning before, but the issue of the crash has been solved, what I'm asking is what to do with the broken battery, since I could not send it back to DJI. Should I throw it away, or what should I do?
Here are the Photos:
https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/202104/14/201336nub50cxgtfofu0pu.png[/img]

Hello there, sorry for bringing any misunderstanding. For the broken battery, we suggest to follow the local rules to recycle or you can also ask any corresponding team for the scrap disposition.

Thanks.
2021-4-16
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-16 02:42
Hello there, sorry for bringing any misunderstanding. For the broken battery, we suggest to follow the local rules to recycle or you can also ask any corresponding team for the scrap disposition.

Thanks.

Ok, got it
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules