70353 276 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today sets a new benchmark for high-grade flight performance and incredible imagery with the new DJI Air 2S. This portable camera drone is an all-in-one solution, offering robust flight performance, state-of-the-art camera upgrades and high-grade preprogrammed content creation tools.

Lifestyle16.jpg
“Every creator remembers what it felt like to fly a drone for the first time, and they’ll feel the same sense of wonder and possibility when they first experience DJI Air 2S’s unparalleled mix of astonishing flight capability and gripping image quality,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director, DJI Europe. “DJI Air 2S is a wish list come to life for everyone who demands more from a drone, showcasing upgrades that truly elevate the system into a highly versatile drone. From content creators, to drone enthusiasts and travelers, we are confident that a lot of people will be excited about this drone.”
The DJI Air 2S is the first drone of its size to capture 20-megapixel still images or video in 5.4K with a new one-inch sensor that was previously available only on larger, less agile drones. DJI continues to enable the effortless creation of imaginative content with the new MasterShots feature. This advanced feature uses automatic flight path planning to set the drone’s course while recording video. Upon completion of the flight, DJI Air 2S automatically merges the footage under one theme to create an eye-catching video.

1英寸.gif

DJI Air 2S’s 31 minutes of flight time and four-way directional obstacle sensors let the pilot focus on the shot while the drone’s safety systems warn when obstacles are getting close. APAS 4.0 is the most advanced autopilot system on any DJI drone and when turned on, seamlessly maneuvers around objects autonomously. O3, DJI’s third iteration of OcuSync, brings the most reliable transmission technology in the drone market to this portable, foldable drone so users know their connection is stable. The upgraded FocusTrack mode includes a suite of programmed modes like Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 4.0 and Point of Interest 3.0 that easily mimic the focus, control and movement of a professional video operator.   

apas1.gif

An All-In-One Tool for All Your Content Capturing Needs

Expand your creative vision and capture high-grade footage using a new one-inch sensor capable of recording 20-megapixel still images, 5.4K video at 30fps or 4K at 60fps and 150Mbps. The one-inch sensor is larger than the sensor on the original Mavic Air 2 and offers a larger pixel size of 2.4μm, capturing more information and detail for better photos and videos. Get closer to the subject without moving the drone using a new digital zoom that supports 4X zoom at 4K 30fps, 6X at 2.7K 30fps, 4X at 2.7K 60fps, 6X at 1080P 60fps and 8X at 1080P 30fps. DJI’s renowned three-axis mechanical gimbal smooths out footage for professional-level quality and 8 GB of internal storage have been added. Users can choose to record in H264 or H265, depending on their preferences for image detail and storage capacity and can also choose from three video color profiles, Normal (8 bit), D-Log (10 bit) or HLG (10 bit) to match their video needs.

dlog.gif

In addition to standard photo options like Timed Photo, AEB and Panoramas, DJI Air 2S’s SmartPhoto mode records 20-megapixel photos using advanced scene analysis and deep learning to automatically choose the best of three options that will create the most visually appealing image for you, including HDR, Hyperlight and Scene Recognition. HDR modes merge several images together for a vibrant scene while Hyperlight is designed for low-light scenarios and Scene Recognition can identify several common settings and apply camera adjustments to capture photos that pop.

Lifestyle9.jpg

Pre-Programmed Modes for Pro-Level Footage

The DJI Air 2S has the most programmed flight modes and image capture modes of any DJI drone of its size. These creative options include:

▪       MasterShots: Professional-level aerial footage has never been easier. After activating MasterShots, the drone will automatically plan a flight path, choose from three different image capture modes, including Proximity, Portrait or Landscape, and start recording classic aerial footage. Pilots can choose different themes and the DJI Fly app will generate a unique video that’s ready to be shared with the world.

大师1.gif

▪       FocusTrack: Focus on the scene and let DJI Air 2S do the hard work for you. Select your subject by drawing a square around it on your mobile device, then choose from Point of Interest 3.0, an automated flight path around the subject; ActiveTrack 4.0, a tool that seamlessly tracks the subject and keeps it in the frame; or Spotlight 2.0, where the drone movement is controlled by the pilot while it locks the subject into the frame.

▪       QuickShots: A staple DJI feature, QuickShot modes include Rocket, Circle, Dronie, Helix, Boomerang and Asteroid.

▪       Hyperlapse: See the world sped up from the air and in motion with the Hyperlapse option in resolution up to 4K. Content captured in 4K resolution and lower can apply digital stabilization for an added layer of smoothness.

延时2.gif

Safe and Intuitive Flight Operation in an Ultra-Portable Drone

DJI Air 2S uses four high-grade antennas and the latest version of DJI’s proprietary OcuSync transmission tech, O3, to deliver a stable feed at a maximum distance of 12km[1], even in areas with a high number of signals. A max 31 minutes in the air gives pilots more time to capture visually appealing footage while four-way sensors help reduce the risk of collision. The newly upgraded front, rear, bottom and top obstacle sensors incorporate binocular zooming technology to recognize incoming objects from further away at faster speeds.

图传1-2.gif

DJI Air 2S uses the latest and most advanced version of Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS) 4.0, which allows the drone to autonomously and seamlessly maneuver around, under and over obstacles. While flying at normal speeds, the newly improved APAS 4.0 offers a wider field-of-view to detect obstacles compared to previous versions. If pilots are flying at higher speeds, the angle of the drone pitches forward more and the newly added upward obstacle sensor plays a critical part in assisting obstacle detection. As with DJI’s latest drone models, the DJI Air 2S’s AirSense system warns drone pilots of nearby airplanes and helicopters transmitting ADS-B signals, so they can quickly fly to a safer location. Other standard DJI safety features of DJI Air 2S include an improved Return-To-Home (RTH) feature, which can bring a drone back to its launch point if it loses contact with the controller or reaches a critically low battery level, and the GEO 2.0 geofencing system to advise pilots of airspace restrictions and help them steer clear of sensitive areas like airports. DJI Air 2S uses the latest version of the DJI Fly app, which features a wealth of educational information and tutorials to get new pilots up in the air quickly.

DJI Care Refresh

DJI Care Refresh is now available for DJI Air 2S, covering various accidents, such as water damage, collisions, flyaway, etc. For an additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year, including coverage for one flyaway incident. The two-year plan provides three replacement units in two years, including coverage for up to two flyaway incidents and an extension of the original warranty period by one year (extension durations vary by region). Receive your replacement even sooner with DJI Care Refresh Express. DJI Care Refresh also includes exclusive after-sales support and free two-way shipping. For a full list of details, please visithttps://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh.

Price and Availability

DJI Air 2S is available for purchase today from store.dji.com and from authorized retail partners in several configurations. The standard combo retails for $999 and includes the drone, remote controller, one battery and all the cables and parts needed to get into the air. The Fly More Combo retails for $1299 includes everything from the standard combo with the addition of 2 batteries for a total of 3, ND filters, a charging hub and a shoulder bag.
DJI AIR 2S_2.jpg

[1] DJI Air 2S transmission system has a maximum range of 12 km when unobstructed, free of interference and FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted and check local laws and regulations in the region being operated.

2021-4-15
Use props
wictor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79436 ft

Germany

So there is still no EASA certification for EU, right?
That sucks. Great drone otherwise, but I'm not spending 1299€ on a drone that renders itself obsolete in less than 2 years.
2021-4-15
Use props
Bill Adama
lvl.4
Flight distance : 515190 ft
United Kingdom

No C classification.. frustrating but have to wait this one out.

>150 meters from any building or person in a year and a half.. just have to be patient and wait for the certified version which will likely be out in 2022.

Mini 2 is the only option for now.
2021-4-15
Use props
Matt Heap
lvl.1

United Kingdom

wictor Posted at 4-15 05:24
That sucks. Great drone otherwise, but I'm not spending 1299€ on a drone that renders itself obsolete in less than 2 years.

Same here. I'm in the market for a drone and the Air 2S would have been my choice.
Shame that there's not even a mention of EASA anywhere in the product materials.
2021-4-15
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

DJI just constantly puts out new drones and ignores all the issues with stuff they put out a year ago. After 8 years and 5 drones I am beginning to hate them
2021-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2021-4-15
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Dji now that you have well smoky the owners of MA2, make you forgive and finally put us waypoints for the MA2
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_1f7n1oVlU1uF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does this new Drone come with a European  C2 Class Aircraft stamped on it ?
2021-4-15
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please fix the Downloadlink to the manual. On the german site it trys to download the release notes ;)
https://www.dji.com/de/air-2s/downloads
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_STrvDMfrd7y1
New

United States

The literature mentions 1080p "transmission" but how do you view this footage LIVE.  Is there any kind of HDMI or SDI output to use with a video switcher?  Do you have to use the Goggles to view the footage?  Do the goggle have an HDMI output/splitter?

2021-4-15
Use props
wictor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79436 ft

Germany

djiuser_STrvDMfrd7y1 Posted at 4-15 06:27
The literature mentions 1080p "transmission" but how do you view this footage LIVE.  Is there any kind of HDMI or SDI output to use with a video switcher?  Do you have to use the Goggles to view the footage?  Do the goggle have an HDMI output/splitter?

This is for the OcuSync 3.0 transmission to your phone which is attached to the controller.
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_aPIwfmWPH6Ih
lvl.1

Germany

It's unbelievable how stupid DJI thinks the EU customers are. no classification and therefore considerable restrictions. thanks. but there will probably be enough fanboys to buy the drone here.
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_aPIwfmWPH6Ih
lvl.1

Germany

djiuser_1f7n1oVlU1uF Posted at 4-15 06:11
Does this new Drone come with a European  C2 Class Aircraft stamped on it ?

no, there is no classification!
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_aPIwfmWPH6Ih
lvl.1

Germany

Bill Adama Posted at 4-15 05:35
No C classification.. frustrating but have to wait this one out.

>150 meters from any building or person in a year and a half.. just have to be patient and wait for the certified version which will likely be out in 2022.
unfortunately not quite right. the distance regulation has been in effect since 01.01.2021! Air is only allowed to fly in A3. with additional training temporarily in A2
2021-4-15
Use props
Bojtren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9132841 ft
North Macedonia

Hi, Please for information ... will the Smart controller work with AIR2S. Today I saw a video in which the author control AIR 2S with a Smart controller. Is this true or is the author lying ???
2021-4-15
Use props
Geraud75
lvl.2

France

No EU classification.
No Sharpness settings.
I have seen all the reviews and footages, and the images looks really too sharpened.
1 inch and 10bits are great but  for me the image looks almost the same as the air 2... it’s a shame. Not as good as the Mavic Pro 2...
We need a <800g drone with a professional image capability. We need a sharpness settings !!
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_1f7n1oVlU1uF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It looks absolutely Superb. Who would not want this. BUT, there is no point buying this if it has not got a C1 classification. I have a Mavic 2 Pro and even with A2 c&c so resticted, why would you buy it. Buy the Mavic Mini 2, under 250g more freedom to use.
2021-4-15
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

wictor Posted at 4-15 05:24
That sucks. Great drone otherwise, but I'm not spending 1299€ on a drone that renders itself obsolete in less than 2 years.

SPOT ON !!
2021-4-15
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Bojtren Posted at 4-15 06:46
Hi, Please for information ... will the Smart controller work with AIR2S. Today I saw a video in which the author control AIR 2S with a Smart controller. Is this true or is the author lying ???https://youtu.be/sZm4X90u0jU?t=435

Yes, the Smart Controller is supposed to work with this new drone.
2021-4-15
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be fair to DJI the classification issue isnt theirs its the governing body who is creating them, that said Im sure these might tbe the first models that will qualify to be retro classifed, but also think in 2 years time tech will have moved on so much that 30% of these will have been crashed even with all the systems on them! and for the most part its only us in the UK that suffer so to DJI its not that much of an issue. Also in 2yrs you can still fly them just not close to buildings etc... and not in built up areas which in reality doesnt make for the best footage anyway, and has other issues that just cos the rules say its possible doenst mean it always is!

Theses will be great for those outdoors type shots where there are obstacles and the requirement for tracking etc.... If you want to play in the cities then the mini is your option in slow mode but good luck with crowd control!

Im sure this is like a beta and once they have foudn out how well this does in the real world it will make its way down to the mini size drone. Meanwhile either buy or dont buy, I get the frustrations though!
2021-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No EU C classification.. frustrating but have to wait this one out.
2021-4-15
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

Schmooit Posted at 4-15 07:38
To be fair to DJI the classification issue isnt theirs its the governing body who is creating them, that said Im sure these might tbe the first models that will qualify to be retro classifed, but also think in 2 years time tech will have moved on so much that 30% of these will have been crashed even with all the systems on them! and for the most part its only us in the UK that suffer so to DJI its not that much of an issue. Also in 2yrs you can still fly them just not close to buildings etc... and not in built up areas which in reality doesnt make for the best footage anyway, and has other issues that just cos the rules say its possible doenst mean it always is!

Theses will be great for those outdoors type shots where there are obstacles and the requirement for tracking etc.... If you want to play in the cities then the mini is your option in slow mode but good luck with crowd control!

For me is an issue. I don't want to pay and take the A2 CofC as I have the A1-A3 CofC which I took for free. I ddin't need it because I have the Mini but I took it anyway.

If the Air 2S had the C1 class marking I would have bought it already but without I am passing until it has.
2021-4-15
Use props
NordicFinn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1888996 ft
Finland

Operating temp 0 degrees? So on canada, europe, north europe its a nogo?
Screenshot_20210415-192700.jpg
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_Pl0PbEKGZJ6D
New

Canada

It would be amazing if any of your new drones allowed for vertical videos. For content creators it would be a dream especially with the popularity of portrait of verticals video formats.
2021-4-15
Use props
DullFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235699 ft
United States

I got my air 2 a few weeks ago. Kinda an expensive difference but I would have gotten this for the bigger sensor and the masterShots. Me sad. I actually dont really see the point for upwards obstacle avoidance and would have preferred side obstacle avoidance
2021-4-15
Use props
Larry Bailey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81411 ft
Canada

Will air 2s work with smart controller now or in the future ie OCUSYNC
2021-4-15
Use props
Larry Bailey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81411 ft
Canada

DullFlyer Posted at 4-15 09:11
I got my air 2 a few weeks ago. Kinda an expensive difference but I would have gotten this for the bigger sensor and the masterShots. Me sad. I actually dont really see the point for upwards obstacle avoidance and would have preferred side obstacle avoidance
U buy at Best Buy?  By chance....they have a 365 day return to store for full credit.  I see lots have done that to get the 2s
2021-4-15
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

Schmooit Posted at 4-15 07:38
To be fair to DJI the classification issue isnt theirs its the governing body who is creating them, that said Im sure these might tbe the first models that will qualify to be retro classifed, but also think in 2 years time tech will have moved on so much that 30% of these will have been crashed even with all the systems on them! and for the most part its only us in the UK that suffer so to DJI its not that much of an issue. Also in 2yrs you can still fly them just not close to buildings etc... and not in built up areas which in reality doesnt make for the best footage anyway, and has other issues that just cos the rules say its possible doenst mean it always is!

I don't buy that at all.

Governing bodies may have implemented the classification system but it has been a long time coming, specifications well known.....and it is in place now. 4 months ago no less!

To launch a £1000+ new model into the UK/EU market now without a classification, after the system is in place is borderline fraudulent to their potential purchasers, especially those new to this and ignorant that they are buying a NEW product that is essentially legacy/obsolete out of the box on day one of product launch.

If DJI had much in the way of ethics they should be putting a statement in the marketing explaining this issue to potential customers. They should also be putting out a statement explaining why they have been unable to launch a new product without the required classification marks months after they came into force.

A shame, as I'd have been ordering one today otherwise.

2021-4-15
Use props
Expvet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21588 ft
United States

My question to DJI is does the Air 2S already comply with the soon to be implemented FAA Remote I.D. mandate that will require drones to transmit their ID information and the location of the drone and the pilot. If they are not then this will be an issue in less then 2 years when the mandate is implemented since they will not be able to fly practically anywhere in the U.S.
2021-4-15
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 07:39
No EU C classification.. frustrating but have to wait this one out.

Yep.  Me too.
I just bought the fpv drone .
If i get the air2s i will be stuck with tooo many not eu certified drones in 2 years time.
2021-4-15
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Cool... I guess this is one more drone that will not have support for the "Smart Controller"
2021-4-15
Use props
fans2e5ff6a2
New

Belgium

Does the A2S work with the ocusync goggles like the FPV drone?
2021-4-15
Use props
NordicFinn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1888996 ft
Finland

Convert Posted at 4-15 09:15
I don't buy that at all.

Governing bodies may have implemented the classification system but it has been a long time coming, specifications well known.....and it is in place now. 4 months ago no less!

Aint Dji have promised that we get even Air 2 afterwards that CE certification??
2021-4-15
Use props
Matt Heap
lvl.1

United Kingdom

NordicFinn Posted at 4-15 10:42
Aint Dji have promised that we get even Air 2 afterwards that CE certification??

EASA said that no craft will be retrospectively certified (except maybe where sent back to the manufacturer and re-manufactured).
2021-4-15
Use props
fansaf28829f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16267723 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Ich nehme mal an , dass nebst dem Akku auch die Propeller die selben sind wie bei der Mavic Air 2
2021-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronie1965 Posted at 4-15 09:51
Yep.  Me too.
I just bought the fpv drone .
If i get the air2s i will be stuck with tooo many not eu certified drones in 2 years time.

At least with the FPV you’d be in a3 regardless.
2021-4-15
Use props
markoko
lvl.1

Austria

Hi, anybody knows if DJI Air 2S is capable of shooting AEB Panoramas too?  ...or is AEB available for "single shoots" only?

Thanks.
2021-4-15
Use props
DullFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235699 ft
United States

Larry Bailey Posted at 4-15 09:15
U buy at Best Buy?  By chance....they have a 365 day return to store for full credit.  I see lots have done that to get the 2s

No I bought it directly from DJI cause I got a 10% educational discount
2021-4-15
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

Expvet Posted at 4-15 09:38
My question to DJI is does the Air 2S already comply with the soon to be implemented FAA Remote I.D. mandate that will require drones to transmit their ID information and the location of the drone and the pilot. If they are not then this will be an issue in less then 2 years when the mandate is implemented since they will not be able to fly practically anywhere in the U.S.

Nobody, and I mean nobody has FAA Remote ID compliant and working drones. No manufacturer  can do that at this time as the techniocal protocols (data packet, transmission, etc) have NOT been defined! Remote ID is like the emperor with no clothes. Fortunately to implement RID on *most* DJI drones (and others as well) will require only a firmware update as long as the FAA does not chnage the published rules on RID.

BTW: The FAA has left the technical details of RID implementation up to the manufacturers. I wonder how that is going?
2021-4-15
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Will  Mastershots be coming for the normal Mavic Air 2 also?
2021-4-15
Use props
1234567Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules