70296 276 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaricN7
New
Flight distance : 728 ft
United States

Vitor Esteves Posted at 4-25 06:55
Anyone having the propeller warning and a strange noise when starting the Air2s and the drone doesn't take off? Already happened to me twice. Never experience that with all my other drones (M1Pro, M2Pro, Air 2)

I've not had this experience.
2021-4-25
Use props
Airspiller
lvl.1
United States

Vitor Esteves Posted at 4-25 06:55
Anyone having the propeller warning and a strange noise when starting the Air2s and the drone doesn't take off? Already happened to me twice. Never experience that with all my other drones (M1Pro, M2Pro, Air 2)
No issues, double check compass / calibration and also unseat and reseat props. I had an esc error on an inspire 1 that dji fixed for me, maybe you ought to exchange for another one.

Also on my mavic mini I had a prop warning bc it detected it slightly warped/bent. After I installed a new prop it worked just fine.
2021-4-25
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

wictor Posted at 4-15 06:33
This is for the OcuSync 3.0 transmission to your phone which is attached to the controller.

Actually it's not. Its Occusync 2 to the controller and then USB video via the app to the phone.
The remote is occusync 2 only. It's in the detailed specification.

This is why it works on the SmartController.

The FW update for the SC was not for O3 as some people think. it was for the model select menu.

The O3 spec of this drone is meaningless as it supports no O3 peripherals.

At least to date.

Caveat Emptor.

2021-4-26
Use props
patronix
lvl.1

Russia

Hello. Supports air 2s, glasses 1st version?
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_NDu1aUQuC3KD
New

Canada

can't seem to connect  using iPhone 8 with mavic 2 zoom
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_NDu1aUQuC3KD
New

Canada

djiuser_NDu1aUQuC3KD Posted at 4-26 13:54
can't seem to connect  using iPhone 8 with mavic 2 zoom

just bought it last week already had to flying with an android
2021-4-26
Use props
fegato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251886 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have a Galaxy S8 Active, apparently not supported by DJI Fly app, it's the SAME phone as Galaxy S8 supported by DJI Fly app, just a bit rugged, it doesn't make any sense that the app refuses to install...
2021-4-27
Use props
djiuser_HOkMrbgC2bcY
New

Ireland

Just a shame is it's so expensive or can't use any Educational discount . I'm in Ireland, If I was in USA would be €300 cheaper...That's a bit steep
2021-4-27
Use props
imbusion
New
Flight distance : 73707 ft
United States

fans93815c2f Posted at 4-20 17:51
I just got mine and i cannot get past the firmware update! I’m so annoyed.

Anyone know how to fix it?

I'm having the same issue.  I just charged all the batteries and tried to do the FlySafe update for the Air 2S, but it has failed the update 4 times so far and the bottom of the drone got pretty hot, even with the fans constantly running.  Every time the update jumped to 40%, slowly climbed from 40-75%, and then after 75% it jumped to 98% and then 100 and said "update failed".  Anyone have any advice?
2021-4-27
Use props
SFC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10322858 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did anyone get a small, transparent dark particle-like on their images from Air 2S?
2021-4-27
Use props
spectre23
lvl.1

Russia

Hello! Yesterday I bought an Air 2s Fly More Combo. I started to charge the batteries separately (not through the hub). The first two batteries were charged fine, but when I connected the third to the charger, the indicators on the battery did not light up. I tried to leave it on charge for about 8 hours, I tried to charge through the hub, I tried to hold down the battery power button, I tried to insert the battery into the copter and activate it there, but in all cases the battery does not work. What to do? To hand over under warranty to the store as a whole with a copter, or can you somehow exchange a non-working battery for a new one? Or is there some other way to get her out of hibernation?
2021-4-27
Use props
djiuser_RwcLbadXoySg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anyone else getting a message reading weak signal adjust antennas on the Air 2s? How? Only had the drone 2 days, took it for 2 flights and had this message every time I’ve got approximately 300-400m away. Read nothing but good things about the updated transmission system but so far not so good for me. Really annoying as used to get further with my P4.
Question is is how am I supposed to adjust the antennas when they are fixed?
PS Bluetooth and WiFi both turned off on my device.
2021-4-29
Use props
Bogdi Puscas
New

Romania

He have to talk about this new release, because it's just frustrating.
Here is the story...

Just received my new Air 2s Fly More Combo today.
I install it and fly for about a little bit.
But when i tried to take a photo of a tree the drone started reving up the engines, like it was in full sport mode. The it started to spin and suddenly crashed on the asphalt. The right left engine is not working anymore, a propeler broken and the body has cracked from the impact.

What is this? Because it's not normal to act like this.

Just be careful when you buy one and when you fly for the first few times.

In my oppion, from this situation it really is a dissapointment.

2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_RwcLbadXoySg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Weak signal adjust antenna on Air 2s.
Anyone else had this? This is happening after about 300 - 400m where the drone goes into RTH mode.
Question is how am I supposed to adjust the antennas when they are fixed on the controller?
2021-4-30
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

wictor Posted at 4-15 06:33
This is for the OcuSync 3.0 transmission to your phone which is attached to the controller.

I think you mean OcuSync 3.0 to the RC which provides the video to the phone.  

There is an HDMI out on the Smart Controller for video out.  I assume it is the same as my CS 7.85 Ultra, which I can plug my DJI Goggles into to get either clean video or copy screen (which is the video and the information overlay you seen on your phone).  I tried this out as the goggles are only OS1.0 and I bought the DJI Air 2S.
2021-5-1
Use props
djiuser_RwcLbadXoySg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Bill in Ohio Posted at 5-1 10:05
I think you mean OcuSync 3.0 to the RC which provides the video to the phone.  

There is an HDMI out on the Smart Controller for video out.  I assume it is the same as my CS 7.85 Ultra, which I can plug my DJI Goggles into to get either clean video or copy screen (which is the video and the information overlay you seen on your phone).  I tried this out as the goggles are only OS1.0 and I bought the DJI Air 2S.

Hi Bill, yes Ocusync 3. Been lead to believe it is good and very reliable but so far have only managed to get approximately 400m away before I lose signal and it returns to home. A message reads adjust antennas but you cannot.
2021-5-1
Use props
djiuser_XaILrce0SI40
New

United States

This is a huge up grade for me,  previously used the SPARK,  which I still own & use, the DJI AIR 2Sis exceptional!  So glad I made this purchase !
2021-5-4
Use props
fans49cdf9c7
New

United States

Is the Air2S compatible with Epson Moverio BT300 glasses? I am aware of the USB C port, but hopefully that can be addressed using a USB converter to USB C.

2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_Ydzx7PiJKFoU
New
Flight distance : 21175 ft
France

DJI air 2S is amazing, great drone!! However I’m waiting the compatibility with Goggles for a better experience! When will it be possible?
2021-5-5
Use props
Kolvi_1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64790 ft
Germany

As I lost my Mavic 2 years ago, I was considering being a new one...  first awaiting the kickstarter Hover-2 (promising development for an easy use drone but which seems to be turned out to a disaster in that company) and now I am ready either to return to DJI with the Air2S (because of 1" camera) or to wait for the Skydio-2 arriving to Europe (or ordering from a friend in there U.S.) - Skydio-2 because of the phenomenal tracking and automatic obstacle avoiding features...
Active Track and automatic avoidance feature becomes more and more a "must-have" in my consideration to follow my bicycle activities for example...

Now my question to the DJI Mavic and especially the Air-2S community....  what are your experiences with this feature on the Mavics?

At least 3-4 years ago flying the Mavic pro I was not happy with active track feature as it was very unstable with break-locks in tracking etc... How is it in reality today (I assume after some software upgrades since my experiences)? The pictures at the beginning of this threat are misleading as the drone flying between trees etc...

2021-5-6
Use props
Skysoldier 6
New
Flight distance : 389764 ft
United States

Just bought my DJI Air 2S. Please add the following: Waypoint Options, Distance in Miles, and finally FPV Goggle & Motion Controller compatability. Other than that I Love everything about it, except from a design perspective it does not have side sensors. Thanks!
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_QjPlibggjL81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3694856 ft
Czechia

Why doesn't Master Shots activation work in the unlocked blue geozone?
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_Uzp8pXR8RXKq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19918 ft
United States

I love my 2S!
2021-5-7
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2997710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does this drone also have no Facebook Live broadcasting option? DJI is taking a step backwards.
2021-5-7
Use props
Aboydamurf
New
Ireland

Anyone else having issues with the Air 2S? I got mine last week and have had a few issues so far. Transmission stability seems terrible compared to the Air 2. Losing connectivity at 250 ft. Seeing props in shot. Photos not saving to SD card. I'm really feeling buyer's remorse now and should have stayed with the Mavic Air 2.
2021-5-8
Use props
Caraniva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640942 ft
  • >>>
El Salvador

Hola no puedo volar mi air 2s me da el code 30064  actualice control y dron y no funciona el primer dia de vuelo funciono pero 8 dias despues ya me da el code
2021-5-8
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

i just wonder why you didn't upgrade the power supply to allow direct battery charge using the builtin USB-C
2021-5-9
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

If anyone thinking of buying Air 2s wait until DJI resolve the issue (Unable to fly 30064)  stopping the drone flying. I am waiting for their response before returning it.
2021-5-9
Use props
fans505401f8
New
  • >>>
United States

I’ll wait for the mavic 3
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_xEhgBAxbkoqM
New
Flight distance : 40568 ft
United Kingdom

Bought this as a first drone after having read reviews and done some research. I knew as a novice there was bound to be things I overlooked in researching before purchase, but thought the newest model from a big brand drone company than had been highly recommended was a safe bet - and the specs seemed to back that up. Now after less than a month I can’t help but feel a tad conned by DJI. I’m locked into using their DJI fly app - which would be fine if it worked! - and lacking features I naively expected would be default for a drone of this price and age. The lack of true waypoints and true RAW format pictures has left me feeling misled by the marketing, and lack of compliance with lastest and upcoming regulations (class marking) was again something that I naively hadn’t even considered would be absent. An all-in-one drone it is not, though hopefully improvements will be made to software. To top it off errors and crashes in the app haven’t even let me take off today!
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_6nUtpEY8OHWe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284144 ft
Germany

Really nice camera! But bad drohne for EU because DJI has not all functions included for correct certification and so the drohne isn't certificated here and so you can only fly in the pampa far away from all.
Makes the product relative senseless for the most people...
If DJI will upgrade it to an C2 certificated drohne it would be an absolute incredible great product!
2021-5-10
Use props
Alexei Merinov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

I would like to see live source photos in raw format, taken in 360-sphere mode. To evaluate the possibilities of shooting in this mode. I remember how much Mavik Air 2 disappointed me - its result in this mode turned out to be worse than that of the first Mavic Pro  ' 2017.
2021-5-11
Use props
zaper3
New
Chile

Hi! i have a question... the specification says that this drone use until 256gb capacity of MicroSD... if a put a microSD of 512gb or 1tb... this drone accepted? works fine? thanks
MicroSD refer: Sandisk Extreme Pro 512GB or 1tb
2021-5-12
Use props
WilderFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1627779 ft
United Kingdom

Bill Adama Posted at 4-15 05:35
No C classification.. frustrating but have to wait this one out.

>150 meters from any building or person in a year and a half.. just have to be patient and wait for the certified version which will likely be out in 2022.

Lack of C classification is due to the regulators dragging their feet, not the manufacturers.  I honestly don’t think legacy class drones will be obsolete in two years time.  They won’t drop out of the sky at the end of jan 2023!
2021-5-13
Use props
NCWVISFX
lvl.1
Australia

I noted that this is Ocusync 3.0 and the DJI Smart Controller is Ocusync 2.0. You have listed the controller on the DJI Air 2S page, so I assume they are compatible.  Can you explain what happens? Does the system revert to Ocusync 2.0 when you use the Smart Controller? Or is it currently not compatible and you are about to release a Ocusync 3.0 DJI Smart Controller?
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

Ive read and watch several reviews and some compare the Air 2S to the Skydio 2 in particular obtacle avoidance.  My question......can the Air 2S obstable avoidance be improved with firmware updates or would it also require hardware changes?
2021-5-16
Use props
Eligiusz Heller
New

Poland

Gerv55 Posted at 4-15 16:51
Its been renamed to cine mode.

It is not the same. Tripod had max speed 1m/s while cine has 5 m/s. It is tricky to keep that low speed in cine mode - which was already reported by number of reviewers. So, DJI bring tripod back or introduce the settings for Cine mode to limit the max speed.
2021-5-17
Use props
MichaelMuni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why is there a waypoint option to create hyperlapse video's but no waypoint option to just record a normal video?

reminds me of canon and nikon. New model, take out features of previous model that everyone likes.
2021-5-17
Use props
MichaelMuni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_QjPlibggjL81 Posted at 5-6 19:40
Why doesn't Master Shots activation work in the unlocked blue geozone?

you mean in regulated airspace? you also need faa approval besides the dji unlock (just fyi if you dont know)

I'm just guessing but the mastershot probably would fly above the allow flight altitude. Check the FAA flight level grid and see what the exact max altitude is for that area.
2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

Can the Air 2S record audio transmitted to it from its controller?  I want to record vehicle sounds, road, and engine noise while the Air 2S is tracking the vehicle.   Or do I have to record locally then combine audio and video in post-flight edit?
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules